Divorce update

L

luke

Grendel,

huh...the caretaker thing was just her "excuse" of getting out, that is shitty! My ex wife was cheating too only I found it out after we were going through our divorce. Her excuse was that she didn't know what she was getting into when she married a man with CF???
The only advise I have is keep strong and enjoy being free. The right one is out there when you want her.

luke

L

luke

Grendel,

huh...the caretaker thing was just her "excuse" of getting out, that is shitty! My ex wife was cheating too only I found it out after we were going through our divorce. Her excuse was that she didn't know what she was getting into when she married a man with CF???
The only advise I have is keep strong and enjoy being free. The right one is out there when you want her.

luke

L

luke

Grendel,

luke

L

luke

Grendel,

luke

L

luke

Grendel,

luke

L

luke

Grendel,

luke

miesl

Good riddance indeed. One hopes you are in a state where you can get some nice spousal support...

Good luck!

miesl

Good riddance indeed. One hopes you are in a state where you can get some nice spousal support...

Good luck!

miesl

Good luck!

miesl

Good luck!

miesl

Good luck!

miesl

Good luck!

Jennifer1981

Grendel,

I am so sorry to hear about your soon to be ex-wife. I have not been in your situation and hopefully won't ever be, but I feel so bad to hear about your situation. What pisses me off is fine so she didn't want to be with you, BUT WHY CHEAT? Why not just get divorced then do what she pleased. What a B*tch. If someone isn't happy, then just leave don't cheat!!! We with CF have enough on our plate without worrying about this sh*t. Go ruin someone elses lives but leave ours alone. We have enough..

Jennifer1981

Grendel,

I am so sorry to hear about your soon to be ex-wife. I have not been in your situation and hopefully won't ever be, but I feel so bad to hear about your situation. What pisses me off is fine so she didn't want to be with you, BUT WHY CHEAT? Why not just get divorced then do what she pleased. What a B*tch. If someone isn't happy, then just leave don't cheat!!! We with CF have enough on our plate without worrying about this sh*t. Go ruin someone elses lives but leave ours alone. We have enough..

Jennifer1981

Grendel,

Jennifer1981

Grendel,

Jennifer1981

Grendel,

Jennifer1981

Grendel,