Divorce

dyza

Julie wish I could offer you more than just words at this time, even if just a shoulder. As for not coming here, dont you dare not,you will always be welcome here.

Craig

dyza

Julie wish I could offer you more than just words at this time, even if just a shoulder. As for not coming here, dont you dare not,you will always be welcome here.

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

<br />
<br />Craig

julie

Thank you again everyone, the support is amazing and I am so grateful for all of you here!
<br />
<br />Julie

high22class

Julie,

I am so very sorry. I am beyond heartbroken for you and your children. I admire you so much for your efforts in making your marriage work and your bravery throughout these past months. You have always been and will always continue to be such an inspiration to Dustin and I regardless of being a CF wife or not.

You have done so much for the disease and our road to IVF would not have been as easy without your help and support.

I hope that we still stay in touch and I continue to see your name on this board(but I can understand If I do not). Even though you are getting a divorce from Mark - you still at one point were married to him and were able to have three beautiful children through IVF/sperm retrieval which is such an accomplish in itself.

Stay Strong and please email me for ANYTHING!!!!!

high22class

Julie,

I am so very sorry. I am beyond heartbroken for you and your children. I admire you so much for your efforts in making your marriage work and your bravery throughout these past months. You have always been and will always continue to be such an inspiration to Dustin and I regardless of being a CF wife or not.

You have done so much for the disease and our road to IVF would not have been as easy without your help and support.

I hope that we still stay in touch and I continue to see your name on this board(but I can understand If I do not). Even though you are getting a divorce from Mark - you still at one point were married to him and were able to have three beautiful children through IVF/sperm retrieval which is such an accomplish in itself.

high22class

Julie,

high22class

Julie,

high22class

Julie,
<br />
<br />I am so very sorry. I am beyond heartbroken for you and your children. I admire you so much for your efforts in making your marriage work and your bravery throughout these past months. You have always been and will always continue to be such an inspiration to Dustin and I regardless of being a CF wife or not.
<br />
<br />You have done so much for the disease and our road to IVF would not have been as easy without your help and support.
<br />
<br />I hope that we still stay in touch and I continue to see your name on this board(but I can understand If I do not). Even though you are getting a divorce from Mark - you still at one point were married to him and were able to have three beautiful children through IVF/sperm retrieval which is such an accomplish in itself.
<br />
<br />Stay Strong and please email me for ANYTHING!!!!!