Do I stay or do I go?

Kelli

Well by the title, I think you get the idea. My husband and I are having major differences and I'm wondering if it is time to leave this whole thing behind me. Not that I want to but sometimes you need to cut your losses and move on with some bit of dignity left.
So what do you do when you have CF, my husband makes all the money, controls all the $, etc. I literally have nothing other than my bed and my dog.
What have others done to help their situations? I feel like I am at a loss. He owns his own company so there is a lot of $ tied up into that BUT I'm not thinking this is going to help me at all.

Please let me know how you have done this if you've had the same problems and what worked for you. Of course I'm a little scared but I'd rather leave now with some big of self-worth before I feel completely awful about EVERYTHING.

Thanks for any advice. If you need specific info, PM me and I'll fill you in.

KELLI

Kelli

Well by the title, I think you get the idea. My husband and I are having major differences and I'm wondering if it is time to leave this whole thing behind me. Not that I want to but sometimes you need to cut your losses and move on with some bit of dignity left.
So what do you do when you have CF, my husband makes all the money, controls all the $, etc. I literally have nothing other than my bed and my dog.
What have others done to help their situations? I feel like I am at a loss. He owns his own company so there is a lot of $ tied up into that BUT I'm not thinking this is going to help me at all.

Please let me know how you have done this if you've had the same problems and what worked for you. Of course I'm a little scared but I'd rather leave now with some big of self-worth before I feel completely awful about EVERYTHING.

KELLI

Kelli

KELLI

Kelli

KELLI

Kelli

KELLI

Kelli

KELLI

kayleesgrandma

First--I am so sorry that it has come to this. Second--get a lawyer--a good one. How long have you been married? It will be ok, you can do it if you have to--I did after 32 years. Blondelawyer should be able to help, if she sees this--as far as giving advice, I mean. Good luck . . .

kayleesgrandma

First--I am so sorry that it has come to this. Second--get a lawyer--a good one. How long have you been married? It will be ok, you can do it if you have to--I did after 32 years. Blondelawyer should be able to help, if she sees this--as far as giving advice, I mean. Good luck . . .

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

Kelli

I've been married 3.5 years.
I feel awful, I feel like I could just sit here and break down crying. He's at the lake with the family (4 of his 5 kids) and I'm home. Not once did he invite me or even call me yet this weekend (he left yesterday).
I feel like a piece of crap right now.

Kelli

I feel awful, I feel like I could just sit here and break down crying. He's at the lake with the family (4 of his 5 kids) and I'm home. Not once did he invite me or even call me yet this weekend (he left yesterday).

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

Kelli

OperaMama

get your support team: you need to be surrounded by people who believe in you and respect your feelings and point of view. Even if we have idiosyncracies, we all need validation and divorce is a big INvalidation. As to the CF aspect of it, I don't know more than the usual state help/social worker/lawyer set of rules....

Good luck to you in keeping your spirits from depression.....

OperaMama

get your support team: you need to be surrounded by people who believe in you and respect your feelings and point of view. Even if we have idiosyncracies, we all need validation and divorce is a big INvalidation. As to the CF aspect of it, I don't know more than the usual state help/social worker/lawyer set of rules....

Good luck to you in keeping your spirits from depression.....