Do you clean the spacer for an inhaler?

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Just wondering if you clean the spacer or aerochamber for an inhaler, how often and with what. Thanks!

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Just wondering if you clean the spacer or aerochamber for an inhaler, how often and with what. Thanks!

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Diane

I do whenever i notice it getting fine layer of the albuterol on it. I just use regular dish soap and water and allow it to dry overnight.

Diane

I do whenever i notice it getting fine layer of the albuterol on it. I just use regular dish soap and water and allow it to dry overnight.

Diane

Diane

Diane

purplemartin

I boil Briceton's spacer twice a week (minus the thin little valve) with all his neb cups, and then I run it through the Germ Guardian after each use.

purplemartin

I boil Briceton's spacer twice a week (minus the thin little valve) with all his neb cups, and then I run it through the Germ Guardian after each use.

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin