Do you clean the spacer for an inhaler?

C

Cherylwithone

We use to clean it and the her doctor said not to. There was a reason and can't remember what it was. So, we got a new spacer and thew the other one away.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

We use to clean it and the her doctor said not to. There was a reason and can't remember what it was. So, we got a new spacer and thew the other one away.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

Chilemom

my doctor told us not to boiled it (i cant explained properly why but is related to physical propertys of the albuterol)but to wash it with dish soap, adn then let it dry alone. is not necesary do it all the time-

Chilemom

my doctor told us not to boiled it (i cant explained properly why but is related to physical propertys of the albuterol)but to wash it with dish soap, adn then let it dry alone. is not necesary do it all the time-

Chilemom

Chilemom

Chilemom

<br />

allie5

Interesting.....our CF dr told us to wash it, put in bleach/water solution for 3 mins and then rinse with boiled water after every use. Do we not need to be doing all of this?

allie5

Interesting.....our CF dr told us to wash it, put in bleach/water solution for 3 mins and then rinse with boiled water after every use. Do we not need to be doing all of this?

allie5

allie5

allie5