DO YOU GET MUSCLE PAIN

JennifersHope

I get severe muscle and joint pain... RIght now I have it so bad, I am with my family for Easter and they are all cooking and my body hurts so bad that I can't get up and help... SO frustrating....

Mine is a combo of joint pain and muscle pain but I didn't really connect the low Vitamin D to the muscle pain, I know my vitamin D level is low..

I wonder if anyone else with low vitamin D struggles with that....

I wish their was an answer because being in pain is miserable

I hope you feel better soon

JennifersHope

I get severe muscle and joint pain... RIght now I have it so bad, I am with my family for Easter and they are all cooking and my body hurts so bad that I can't get up and help... SO frustrating....

Mine is a combo of joint pain and muscle pain but I didn't really connect the low Vitamin D to the muscle pain, I know my vitamin D level is low..

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Mine is a combo of joint pain and muscle pain but I didn't really connect the low Vitamin D to the muscle pain, I know my vitamin D level is low..
<br />
<br />I wonder if anyone else with low vitamin D struggles with that....
<br />
<br />I wish their was an answer because being in pain is miserable
<br />
<br />I hope you feel better soon

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Mine is a combo of joint pain and muscle pain but I didn't really connect the low Vitamin D to the muscle pain, I know my vitamin D level is low..
<br />
<br />I wonder if anyone else with low vitamin D struggles with that....
<br />
<br />I wish their was an answer because being in pain is miserable
<br />
<br />I hope you feel better soon

krisgabes

I do get muscle pain, but its in my back so I think it's just from stress. but can you tell me more about the o2 levels? B/c I am always hot and sweating at night and I've been trying to figure this out for a few months now. it started when I began to get sick w/ lung infections. This is my 4th or 5th time on IV since September...hmmm...I'm going to ask about that o2 saturation sleep test...

krisgabes

I do get muscle pain, but its in my back so I think it's just from stress. but can you tell me more about the o2 levels? B/c I am always hot and sweating at night and I've been trying to figure this out for a few months now. it started when I began to get sick w/ lung infections. This is my 4th or 5th time on IV since September...hmmm...I'm going to ask about that o2 saturation sleep test...

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes

A

Aspiemom

I get joint & muscle pain and overly hot when I take Prednisone. You haven't been taking that, have you?

A

Aspiemom

I get joint & muscle pain and overly hot when I take Prednisone. You haven't been taking that, have you?

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom