Do you know of someone who has CF & is a pilot

J

jstock1

Hey cody I'm currently working on my Professional Pilot degree from Kansas State Salina and am also working to becoming an airline pilot. I do have CF but it hasn't stopped me in anyway except for the occasional problems with my First Class Medical and some meds I'm on with the FAA. I currently have my commercial pilots license and am working towards my Flight Instructor certificate. I have always dreamt of becoming a pilot for a living but it does get very expensive so be prepared.

J

jstock1

Hey cody I'm currently working on my Professional Pilot degree from Kansas State Salina and am also working to becoming an airline pilot. I do have CF but it hasn't stopped me in anyway except for the occasional problems with my First Class Medical and some meds I'm on with the FAA. I currently have my commercial pilots license and am working towards my Flight Instructor certificate. I have always dreamt of becoming a pilot for a living but it does get very expensive so be prepared.

J

jstock1

J

jstock1

J

jstock1

Chelsayyy93

One of my teachers last year, he was alot of thing before a teacher, well me and him were talking and he taught people to fly. Well one of the people he taught was a boy with CF! So follow your dream!

Chelsayyy93

One of my teachers last year, he was alot of thing before a teacher, well me and him were talking and he taught people to fly. Well one of the people he taught was a boy with CF! So follow your dream!

Chelsayyy93

Chelsayyy93

Chelsayyy93