Do you lead a normal life: Please check the best answer.

bigstar

Every time I get IVs its like a catharsis! Its like I get a brand new point of view! You learn to appreciate life! Every little piece! Life is so short! Nobody know how long or good they will live it. Cease the moment. Breathe deeply. Laugh. Cry. Shout. Drink. Eat. Love. Enjoy it right now!<br>

bigstar

Every time I get IVs its like a catharsis! Its like I get a brand new point of view! You learn to appreciate life! Every little piece! Life is so short! Nobody know how long or good they will live it. Cease the moment. Breathe deeply. Laugh. Cry. Shout. Drink. Eat. Love. Enjoy it right now!<br>

bigstar

id say i live a pretty normal life by my definition. i mean i do the things everybody else does. i work. im in college. i have a bf. i have a license. i make money and spend it. i eat. i drink(not often) i go out. i have fun. i stay up late. i pay for it on the weekends. i sleep in all weekend. im pretty sure i live a normal life. everyone has things they go thru. i just do it differently. i dont sulk and say whoah is me i have cf im going to lay in bed all day. i have pfts at 55+ right now and im not wasting any time not doing the things i want to do. ive had high pfts most of my life until recently but i also didnt do treatments much. but ive realized that by doing treatments my pfts could be 70+ life is hard to get thru and you make sacrifices along the way. but im not sacrificing my health OR my LIFE for cf.

id say i live a pretty normal life by my definition. i mean i do the things everybody else does. i work. im in college. i have a bf. i have a license. i make money and spend it. i eat. i drink(not often) i go out. i have fun. i stay up late. i pay for it on the weekends. i sleep in all weekend. im pretty sure i live a normal life. everyone has things they go thru. i just do it differently. i dont sulk and say whoah is me i have cf im going to lay in bed all day. i have pfts at 55+ right now and im not wasting any time not doing the things i want to do. ive had high pfts most of my life until recently but i also didnt do treatments much. but ive realized that by doing treatments my pfts could be 70+ life is hard to get thru and you make sacrifices along the way. but im not sacrificing my health OR my LIFE for cf.

<br />

<br />

crystalina0814

I am wanting to drive a semi now too....haha. I feel as though when I am told I can't because of CF, I try a million times harder until I do. And I always do. I think that is the amazing thing about us. I have never met someone with CF who doesn't give mostly everything in life 110% plus some.

crystalina0814

I am wanting to drive a semi now too....haha. I feel as though when I am told I can't because of CF, I try a million times harder until I do. And I always do. I think that is the amazing thing about us. I have never met someone with CF who doesn't give mostly everything in life 110% plus some.

crystalina0814

luv2run

OK...that settles it - I'm going to drive a big (really big) truck!!! I am a real "girly, girl," but truck driving has always been a dream of mine! (Of course, my husband says "NO!" and my girlfriends think I'm kidding,) but I really have that desire! When my kids are in college, I'm gonna do it!!!

Lucie/32/cf - who cares wihat my FEV/FVC *?* ...blah blah blahs are... 110???? I don't know!

luv2run

OK...that settles it - I'm going to drive a big (really big) truck!!! I am a real "girly, girl," but truck driving has always been a dream of mine! (Of course, my husband says "NO!" and my girlfriends think I'm kidding,) but I really have that desire! When my kids are in college, I'm gonna do it!!!

Lucie/32/cf - who cares wihat my FEV/FVC *?* ...blah blah blahs are... 110???? I don't know!

luv2run

<br />
<br />Lucie/32/cf - who cares wihat my FEV/FVC *?* ...blah blah blahs are... 110???? I don't know!

Daisymae1997

The only place I'm even halfway clear on "normal" is on the washing machine and dishwasher. I think I have normal clothes and dishes. .... maybe... now that I think about, maybe they aren't normal either.... LOL

Why can't you drive a semi??? I understand why diabetics can't drive semis, but why not plain old cfers? I've driven tractors, 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers(before we knew they were death traps!), motorcycles, cars, pickups, farm trucks, go-carts and bumper cars. So why not a semi???

I always tell people I want to be a lottery winner or a race car driver when I grow up. Why not????

Daisymae1997

The only place I'm even halfway clear on "normal" is on the washing machine and dishwasher. I think I have normal clothes and dishes. .... maybe... now that I think about, maybe they aren't normal either.... LOL

Why can't you drive a semi??? I understand why diabetics can't drive semis, but why not plain old cfers? I've driven tractors, 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers(before we knew they were death traps!), motorcycles, cars, pickups, farm trucks, go-carts and bumper cars. So why not a semi???

I always tell people I want to be a lottery winner or a race car driver when I grow up. Why not????

Daisymae1997

<br />
<br />Why can't you drive a semi??? I understand why diabetics can't drive semis, but why not plain old cfers? I've driven tractors, 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers(before we knew they were death traps!), motorcycles, cars, pickups, farm trucks, go-carts and bumper cars. So why not a semi???
<br />
<br />I always tell people I want to be a lottery winner or a race car driver when I grow up. Why not????