Do you work full time?

dbtoo

Full time and then some. For the day job, I work a flex schedule, 6:30 - 4:00 for 9 out of 10 days, plus overtime, plus odd hours (like 4am phone calls.) But I have to fill in extra time cause I have to interrupt my days to take my wife to doctor appointments (she has lupus, fibro myalgia, sjogren's, raynods, antiphospholypid antibody syndrom, and a bunch more crap that keeps her pretty sick most of the time. I just have CF.

Then at night and weekends I'm trying to build my seven+ business up. (Anybody have some extra hours to lend? Or better yet, want to start a home business? )

dbtoo

Full time and then some. For the day job, I work a flex schedule, 6:30 - 4:00 for 9 out of 10 days, plus overtime, plus odd hours (like 4am phone calls.) But I have to fill in extra time cause I have to interrupt my days to take my wife to doctor appointments (she has lupus, fibro myalgia, sjogren's, raynods, antiphospholypid antibody syndrom, and a bunch more crap that keeps her pretty sick most of the time. I just have CF.

Then at night and weekends I'm trying to build my seven+ business up. (Anybody have some extra hours to lend? Or better yet, want to start a home business? )

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo

<br />
<br />Then at night and weekends I'm trying to build my seven+ business up. (Anybody have some extra hours to lend? Or better yet, want to start a home business? )

Havoc

Full time and then some. I'm hovering around 50 hours/week now, at one point I was closer to 60 per week but that's been more than a year ago. EMS is one of those jobs where you can get away with working ungodly hours though. It sounds like a lot of hours, but I typically only work 3-4 days a week, so I still have some downtime.

-edit- db, I swear i didn't see your post until after I wrote the same opening line.

Havoc

Full time and then some. I'm hovering around 50 hours/week now, at one point I was closer to 60 per week but that's been more than a year ago. EMS is one of those jobs where you can get away with working ungodly hours though. It sounds like a lot of hours, but I typically only work 3-4 days a week, so I still have some downtime.

-edit- db, I swear i didn't see your post until after I wrote the same opening line.

Havoc

Havoc

Havoc

<br />
<br />-edit- db, I swear i didn't see your post until after I wrote the same opening line.