Dodgy stomach

elizab

Hiya, wondering if anyone has experienced this?
Am 36+4 and for the last few days have had a really dodgy stomach, crampy with frequent trips to the loo.
Naturally this is putting me off my food and am a bit worried about baby getting enough nutrition. Have rung docs and they say to come in and get checked out if it gets any worse.
Any suggestions on dealing with it? - is this something anyone has had before in the last few weeks?

Thanks, Elizab x

elizab

Am 36+4 and for the last few days have had a really dodgy stomach, crampy with frequent trips to the loo.
Naturally this is putting me off my food and am a bit worried about baby getting enough nutrition. Have rung docs and they say to come in and get checked out if it gets any worse.
Any suggestions on dealing with it? - is this something anyone has had before in the last few weeks?

Thanks, Elizab x

elizab

Thanks, Elizab x

elizab

Thanks, Elizab x

elizab

<br />Am 36+4 and for the last few days have had a really dodgy stomach, crampy with frequent trips to the loo.
<br />Naturally this is putting me off my food and am a bit worried about baby getting enough nutrition. Have rung docs and they say to come in and get checked out if it gets any worse.
<br />Any suggestions on dealing with it? - is this something anyone has had before in the last few weeks?
<br />
<br />Thanks, Elizab x

K

Keepercjr

Elizab

I haven't been crampy but have been having loose bms for a week or 2 now. I spent the first 1/3 of this pregnancy constipated, then was ok for a while and now this. I think it is pretty normal. I know that right before labor or during the beginning of labor you will probably experience diarrhea as the body prepares itself. But from talking to others, what you are experiencing right now is pretty normal.

As for nutrition, just eat as often as you can remember - small frequent meals. I'm having the same problem w/ getting enough to eat and am really trying to eat more often.

K

Keepercjr

Elizab

I haven't been crampy but have been having loose bms for a week or 2 now. I spent the first 1/3 of this pregnancy constipated, then was ok for a while and now this. I think it is pretty normal. I know that right before labor or during the beginning of labor you will probably experience diarrhea as the body prepares itself. But from talking to others, what you are experiencing right now is pretty normal.

As for nutrition, just eat as often as you can remember - small frequent meals. I'm having the same problem w/ getting enough to eat and am really trying to eat more often.

K

Keepercjr

Elizab

K

Keepercjr

Elizab

K

Keepercjr

Elizab
<br />
<br />I haven't been crampy but have been having loose bms for a week or 2 now. I spent the first 1/3 of this pregnancy constipated, then was ok for a while and now this. I think it is pretty normal. I know that right before labor or during the beginning of labor you will probably experience diarrhea as the body prepares itself. But from talking to others, what you are experiencing right now is pretty normal.
<br />
<br />As for nutrition, just eat as often as you can remember - small frequent meals. I'm having the same problem w/ getting enough to eat and am really trying to eat more often.

rubyroselee

Hi,

I am also using the bathroom more frequently too (both #1 and #2!). I think it just goes with the territory and things just getting really jam-packed in there. Maybe it has something to do with the baby's head lowering a bit or pressing down more on the rectum in these last weeks of pregnancy?

rubyroselee

Hi,

I am also using the bathroom more frequently too (both #1 and #2!). I think it just goes with the territory and things just getting really jam-packed in there. Maybe it has something to do with the baby's head lowering a bit or pressing down more on the rectum in these last weeks of pregnancy?

rubyroselee

Hi,

rubyroselee

Hi,

rubyroselee

Hi,
<br />
<br />I am also using the bathroom more frequently too (both #1 and #2!). I think it just goes with the territory and things just getting really jam-packed in there. Maybe it has something to do with the baby's head lowering a bit or pressing down more on the rectum in these last weeks of pregnancy?

S

semperfiohana

elizabeth when i went into labor (had no idea i was in labor, well i thought i could be but didn't believe it) my stomach was so upset. i would try to eat, but food tasted gross and made my stomach hurt. i had crampy feelings in my stomach and my back hurt so bad. that was all on memorial day. the following day i had an ob appt and she checked me and i was 3cm dialited and she sent me home. and in the course of those two days i was using the bathroom constantly, both #1 and #2. it made me really mad cause i didn't understand why and thinking back now having pretty much diarrea can be a sign of labor. i was 35 weeks pregnant. so it's always better safe than sorry to get checked out ya know. cause ya never know. hope you get some relief soon!

S

semperfiohana

elizabeth when i went into labor (had no idea i was in labor, well i thought i could be but didn't believe it) my stomach was so upset. i would try to eat, but food tasted gross and made my stomach hurt. i had crampy feelings in my stomach and my back hurt so bad. that was all on memorial day. the following day i had an ob appt and she checked me and i was 3cm dialited and she sent me home. and in the course of those two days i was using the bathroom constantly, both #1 and #2. it made me really mad cause i didn't understand why and thinking back now having pretty much diarrea can be a sign of labor. i was 35 weeks pregnant. so it's always better safe than sorry to get checked out ya know. cause ya never know. hope you get some relief soon!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana