Does CF affect.....

Gnome

muscle strength. I think I read that somewhere before and I wondered what everyone's experience was. I am asking because my 4 year old almost 5 year old has difficulty in doing a push up in Karate. He also is having some problems learning to skate.

Gnome

muscle strength. I think I read that somewhere before and I wondered what everyone's experience was. I am asking because my 4 year old almost 5 year old has difficulty in doing a push up in Karate. He also is having some problems learning to skate.

Gnome

Gnome

Gnome

Gnome

His BMI isn't too bad and is lung function is as good as a typical CFer can expect at 4 years (broncoscope indicated irritation but no mucus and no bugs like psedomonus).

Gnome

His BMI isn't too bad and is lung function is as good as a typical CFer can expect at 4 years (broncoscope indicated irritation but no mucus and no bugs like psedomonus).

Gnome

Gnome

Gnome

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't noticed any problems like that with DS. He's been in gymnastics since age 3. Skating since age 4. Other sports as well -- tennis, swimming, baseball and doesn't appear to have any issues. Currently has phy ed at school and the teacher hasn't reported any problems..

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't noticed any problems like that with DS. He's been in gymnastics since age 3. Skating since age 4. Other sports as well -- tennis, swimming, baseball and doesn't appear to have any issues. Currently has phy ed at school and the teacher hasn't reported any problems..

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member