Does insurance pay for a new vest?

Andi2007

My vest is about 8 years old and I'd like to get a new one that I can take with me when I travel. I know it will depend on my insurance plan, but I thought I'd ask around. If you upgraded to a newer vest, did your insurance cover it?

Andi2007

My vest is about 8 years old and I'd like to get a new one that I can take with me when I travel. I know it will depend on my insurance plan, but I thought I'd ask around. If you upgraded to a newer vest, did your insurance cover it?

Andi2007

Andi2007

Andi2007

Vampy

i just called a few weeks ago to get a new one, i ended up getting one of the very first vest ever issued to a patient, and i found out it was never paid for, not knowing it was given to me for free as a gift. But i have had my drs write prescriptions for the new one due to my rare scoliosis syndrome and if my insurance doesn't pay for it it would cost 6000 for an upgrade, my mom said medicaid SHOULD pay for it bc my BCMH wont bc i am on a adult plan. I hope it works and i hope it gets paid for Hun. its so hard making ends meat as it is. My prayers to you hunny!

Vampy

i just called a few weeks ago to get a new one, i ended up getting one of the very first vest ever issued to a patient, and i found out it was never paid for, not knowing it was given to me for free as a gift. But i have had my drs write prescriptions for the new one due to my rare scoliosis syndrome and if my insurance doesn't pay for it it would cost 6000 for an upgrade, my mom said medicaid SHOULD pay for it bc my BCMH wont bc i am on a adult plan. I hope it works and i hope it gets paid for Hun. its so hard making ends meat as it is. My prayers to you hunny!

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Gingerloveslife

I just tried to upgrade a vest I had had since 2003 and they declined. They basically said until it's broken, I cannot upgrade. I have great insurance usually (BCBS) so this is the first problem I have run into. My doctor said to wait a little while and we will try again. Good luck with the upgrade. Ginger

Gingerloveslife

I just tried to upgrade a vest I had had since 2003 and they declined. They basically said until it's broken, I cannot upgrade. I have great insurance usually (BCBS) so this is the first problem I have run into. My doctor said to wait a little while and we will try again. Good luck with the upgrade. Ginger

Gingerloveslife

Gingerloveslife

Gingerloveslife