Dr Phil

clairebells

Hi ChippedAway,

I just had to respond to this since I've hardly heard of anyone else besides me who has a total fear of throwing up! What I found worked for me, if it's any help, is this: As it turns out, I have a motility disorder (food moves too slowly through my stomach etc., causing severe nausea/indigestion etc.). For many years I've taken a low dose of a drug called Motilium to correct this problem (works like a charm; my daughter w/CF also takes it) - not only does it solve my tummy problem, it is a great antiemetic so if I ever feel really sick from a flu or whatever, I take an extra one and it works....and I haven't thrown up since I was twelve years old!! Hopefully never will again. Anyway, hope this helps.

I saw the whole dr. Phil show except the CF part, but looked it up on his site - would have really liked to see it.

Sean, yes some of your comments are over the top, but you've made me laugh out loud several times this week and you're always trying to be helpful!

Jenny (mom to Chrissy 4 w/CF)

clairebells

Hi ChippedAway,

I just had to respond to this since I've hardly heard of anyone else besides me who has a total fear of throwing up! What I found worked for me, if it's any help, is this: As it turns out, I have a motility disorder (food moves too slowly through my stomach etc., causing severe nausea/indigestion etc.). For many years I've taken a low dose of a drug called Motilium to correct this problem (works like a charm; my daughter w/CF also takes it) - not only does it solve my tummy problem, it is a great antiemetic so if I ever feel really sick from a flu or whatever, I take an extra one and it works....and I haven't thrown up since I was twelve years old!! Hopefully never will again. Anyway, hope this helps.

I saw the whole dr. Phil show except the CF part, but looked it up on his site - would have really liked to see it.

Sean, yes some of your comments are over the top, but you've made me laugh out loud several times this week and you're always trying to be helpful!

Jenny (mom to Chrissy 4 w/CF)

anonymous

I find some of your comments funny Sean, (the first time) some are out there, but all in all, you need to let it go man. Like I think you attacked Becky's sense of humor on a completely different thread, not related to this one, and seriously it is uncalled for. Maybe somewhat even tacky. There's still a need on the internet for respect. Chill.

Faust

I sleep fine at night. I have no problem with being viewed in a negative fashion, because it's just the internet. People will disagree. If someone starts with an intentional jab, i'll jab back because it takes .00001 calories to type out a few paragraphs. Whatever, don't care. Merry Christmas.

Lilith

Sean, I dig your sense of humor. As I've stated before, I say the same kinds of things and most people (at least those that hang around me) find it funny. I get you, if no one else does. I haven't read all of your other posts, but as for this thread, you were just poking fun and I think it was great.

Merry Christmas (and that goes for everybody ^_^)