Dull, Dry Skin

J

Juniper

Thanks for the tips girls.
I definitely don't drink enough water Jaime and i hate the a taste of it but years ago i used to dink a lot and my skin looked much fresher.
I also hadn't thought of my hands having an infection Michele but they do say your desk at work can be the most unhealthy environment and even though we have a cleaner she never does our keyboard or mouse so i'll give them a clean and see what happens

Thanks again !!

J

Juniper

I definitely don't drink enough water Jaime and i hate the a taste of it but years ago i used to dink a lot and my skin looked much fresher.
I also hadn't thought of my hands having an infection Michele but they do say your desk at work can be the most unhealthy environment and even though we have a cleaner she never does our keyboard or mouse so i'll give them a clean and see what happens

Thanks again !!

J

Juniper

Thanks again !!

J

Juniper

Thanks again !!

J

Juniper

<br />I definitely don't drink enough water Jaime and i hate the a taste of it but years ago i used to dink a lot and my skin looked much fresher.
<br />I also hadn't thought of my hands having an infection Michele but they do say your desk at work can be the most unhealthy environment and even though we have a cleaner she never does our keyboard or mouse so i'll give them a clean and see what happens
<br />
<br />Thanks again !!

H

hopesiris

Thyroid problems can cause very dry skin on the hands so if you haven't been checked for that it's worth looking into. I developed hypothyroidism postpartum and my hands were scaly and cracked. No amount of cream helped it.

H

hopesiris

Thyroid problems can cause very dry skin on the hands so if you haven't been checked for that it's worth looking into. I developed hypothyroidism postpartum and my hands were scaly and cracked. No amount of cream helped it.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

Tumbleweed

When my skin gets like that I exfoliate. I use an abrasive face wash/with caffeine in it paired with an abrasive loofa or cloth. It works wonders for the dullness. Then I moisturize with oil of olay face cream. I feel blessed to have pretty nice skin, but when I'm on I.V.'s it does a number on it.

My hands get so dry too, because I wash them soooo much. I usually just ignore them and walk around with cracked and very dry hands. It's bad.

Tumbleweed

When my skin gets like that I exfoliate. I use an abrasive face wash/with caffeine in it paired with an abrasive loofa or cloth. It works wonders for the dullness. Then I moisturize with oil of olay face cream. I feel blessed to have pretty nice skin, but when I'm on I.V.'s it does a number on it.

My hands get so dry too, because I wash them soooo much. I usually just ignore them and walk around with cracked and very dry hands. It's bad.

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

<br />
<br />My hands get so dry too, because I wash them soooo much. I usually just ignore them and walk around with cracked and very dry hands. It's bad.

ChevyZ71

for dry cracking skin I have found that a hand cream called "o'keefes" works very well. I tryed to put lotion on but that does not seem to help. I work on a farm and my hands are in solvant and many bad dry out chemicals every day and this stuff really works. they make it for your feet, hands, but I am not sure about your face, it may work, I dont see why it wouldnt.

ChevyZ71

for dry cracking skin I have found that a hand cream called "o'keefes" works very well. I tryed to put lotion on but that does not seem to help. I work on a farm and my hands are in solvant and many bad dry out chemicals every day and this stuff really works. they make it for your feet, hands, but I am not sure about your face, it may work, I dont see why it wouldnt.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71