E-Flow question

Emily65Roses

Personally, not that I know of. Are you using hypertonic saline in it? If so, that's what's clogging it. I'm using HTS in my eFlow, but I'm using one head only for it. I have two heads right now. One is for Pulmozyme and Colistin, and the other is for HTS only. It still works, it just takes a long time (15-20 minutes). The HTS, no matter how carefully you clean it, tends to screw up the heads anyhow. So if you are using it, see if you can get a new head (tell them it's clogged and not working), and use the old one only for the HTS, or the new one will get clogged as well.

Emily65Roses

Personally, not that I know of. Are you using hypertonic saline in it? If so, that's what's clogging it. I'm using HTS in my eFlow, but I'm using one head only for it. I have two heads right now. One is for Pulmozyme and Colistin, and the other is for HTS only. It still works, it just takes a long time (15-20 minutes). The HTS, no matter how carefully you clean it, tends to screw up the heads anyhow. So if you are using it, see if you can get a new head (tell them it's clogged and not working), and use the old one only for the HTS, or the new one will get clogged as well.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

mb101

I'm having the same problem. I called up Foundation Care and told them it wasn't working like it used to, instead of sending me just the head, they sent me a whole new eflow and had me send them the one I already had. I haven't had it for 3 weeks yet and already its screwing up again. I only do my albuterol and pulmozyme on it...oh and colistin. I clean it just as they say to..I even have a sonic cleaner that I put it in, still nothing. When I got it, it was finishing my meds in only 3 min. now it takes about 10. I like the eFlow alot, but this issue about it irritates me.

mb101

I'm having the same problem. I called up Foundation Care and told them it wasn't working like it used to, instead of sending me just the head, they sent me a whole new eflow and had me send them the one I already had. I haven't had it for 3 weeks yet and already its screwing up again. I only do my albuterol and pulmozyme on it...oh and colistin. I clean it just as they say to..I even have a sonic cleaner that I put it in, still nothing. When I got it, it was finishing my meds in only 3 min. now it takes about 10. I like the eFlow alot, but this issue about it irritates me.

mb101

mb101

mb101

Uli

Do you clean it right after inhalation? If not, that could also be a reason.

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany