E-Flow question

creation301

i think we were the queen of trouble with the eflow. We were one of the first ones to get the eflow (Foundation said) after it was approved. We had so much trouble untill... we finally figured out a great method to clean it.

We also went from the 3 min. to the 11-12 min. treatments. It was so frustrating!!!

It takes a while, but here is what we do.

1. PUt the head in distilled water imediately after treatment done (bring it to the spot you do your treatment in) shake it for a minute or two.

2. Put soap in the container along with warm distilled water (in the microwave, seperate bowl) and shake again. Rinse with distilled water

3. If you have an ultra sonic cleaner, put hydrogen peroxide in one side and alcohol in the other. The H.P. seams to do something that the alcohol doesn't.

4. We leave it in the alcohol until morning or next treatment.

It seems like a lot to do, but, like everything with cf routine no matter how hard or complicated you get used to it. We now can do all of this in our sleep.

We have used the eflow for all of our med's. The key with the Hypertonic Saline is to get it into water immediately after treatment. We have been doing this particular method for about 6 months. Our treatment times are still very good. 3-5 min. It is worth the effort, the distilled water and learning a new routine.

Soaking the head in vinegar also helps with older heads. Using distilled water gives you a constant with the water, compared to tap water which is always changing.

Good luck to you. The eflow is awesome and I hope you figure out the best/easiest way that works for you.

Tiffany

creation301

i think we were the queen of trouble with the eflow. We were one of the first ones to get the eflow (Foundation said) after it was approved. We had so much trouble untill... we finally figured out a great method to clean it.

We also went from the 3 min. to the 11-12 min. treatments. It was so frustrating!!!

1. PUt the head in distilled water imediately after treatment done (bring it to the spot you do your treatment in) shake it for a minute or two.

2. Put soap in the container along with warm distilled water (in the microwave, seperate bowl) and shake again. Rinse with distilled water

3. If you have an ultra sonic cleaner, put hydrogen peroxide in one side and alcohol in the other. The H.P. seams to do something that the alcohol doesn't.

It seems like a lot to do, but, like everything with cf routine no matter how hard or complicated you get used to it. We now can do all of this in our sleep.

We have used the eflow for all of our med's. The key with the Hypertonic Saline is to get it into water immediately after treatment. We have been doing this particular method for about 6 months. Our treatment times are still very good. 3-5 min. It is worth the effort, the distilled water and learning a new routine.

Soaking the head in vinegar also helps with older heads. Using distilled water gives you a constant with the water, compared to tap water which is always changing.

Good luck to you. The eflow is awesome and I hope you figure out the best/easiest way that works for you.

Tiffany

creation301

Tiffany

creation301

Tiffany

creation301

Tiffany

mb101

I'm gonna try that method right now. I've been at it for about 4 days now, trying to get the head to work like it used to. I've left it in the sonic cleaner overnight in alcohol..nothing. Hopefully this will work. Thanks.

mb101

I'm gonna try that method right now. I've been at it for about 4 days now, trying to get the head to work like it used to. I've left it in the sonic cleaner overnight in alcohol..nothing. Hopefully this will work. Thanks.

mb101

mb101

mb101