Early signs in pregnancy?

Salli

Wow, it takes 10 - 14 days to get results in Australia.... I had a similar experience although my fetus did not have CF but major complications with chromosome 4 and 9 that they predicted would end in fetal dealth .... I was as sick as a dog! First we were told the fetus did not have a CF gene so we were over the moon and then 3 days later were told that about the chromosomes... it was horrible but deep down I know something wasn't right!! Anyway now we are currently undergoing PGD but I have had 4 failed attempts - 1 stimulated, 3 frozen, only 2 embryos left. Fingers crossed hey....the last 2 are going in together xx

Salli

Wow, it takes 10 - 14 days to get results in Australia.... I had a similar experience although my fetus did not have CF but major complications with chromosome 4 and 9 that they predicted would end in fetal dealth .... I was as sick as a dog! First we were told the fetus did not have a CF gene so we were over the moon and then 3 days later were told that about the chromosomes... it was horrible but deep down I know something wasn't right!! Anyway now we are currently undergoing PGD but I have had 4 failed attempts - 1 stimulated, 3 frozen, only 2 embryos left. Fingers crossed hey....the last 2 are going in together xx

Salli

Salli

Salli

annaally

It went much faster than what I expected yes. We tested on a Friday, and got the phonecall early Wensday morning the week after. I though it would take two weeks at least. Hospitals and doctors were hooked up with me right away, and I had never expected things to go that fast....

I am really sorry to hear about your expereince and loss. We are also on the way with PGD (have not started the treatments yet), but I am SO scared to go through all those downhills with not getting pregnant, as you seem to expereince now. I have had one downhill with the abortion, one yar ago...and I don't know what is worst. At the stage I am now, I finally feel recovered, and I am strong engough to go through the same thing again....I just wish one could diganose at a much earlieir stage......

When did you get sick in your pregnancy and what did you feel? Other than my VERY red eyes, I had normal morning sickness, but that dissapeared after week 10..., and as long as I could eat I was not sick either...

annaally

It went much faster than what I expected yes. We tested on a Friday, and got the phonecall early Wensday morning the week after. I though it would take two weeks at least. Hospitals and doctors were hooked up with me right away, and I had never expected things to go that fast....

I am really sorry to hear about your expereince and loss. We are also on the way with PGD (have not started the treatments yet), but I am SO scared to go through all those downhills with not getting pregnant, as you seem to expereince now. I have had one downhill with the abortion, one yar ago...and I don't know what is worst. At the stage I am now, I finally feel recovered, and I am strong engough to go through the same thing again....I just wish one could diganose at a much earlieir stage......

When did you get sick in your pregnancy and what did you feel? Other than my VERY red eyes, I had normal morning sickness, but that dissapeared after week 10..., and as long as I could eat I was not sick either...

annaally

annaally

annaally

Salli

I was sick most of the day (vomited every day) from about 5 weeks until the termination at 13 weeks and it didn't look like stopping at any point. I am sure my body knew that something was wrong. It was a very hard decision but I could not bring a child into the world knowing that it has that many complications and going by what the doctors said, was most likely not going to make it anyway.
PGD is a full on emotional roller coaster. I only found out yesterday that this last one did not work.... period arrived as it has with all the others. It's very frustrating when you know you can conceive naturally but you don't want to due to risking the health of the baby. You just have to keep your mind on your goal and try to remain positive (although extremely hard at times). Good luck to you also... fingers crossed 2008 brings a lot more baby joy than 2007!

Salli

I was sick most of the day (vomited every day) from about 5 weeks until the termination at 13 weeks and it didn't look like stopping at any point. I am sure my body knew that something was wrong. It was a very hard decision but I could not bring a child into the world knowing that it has that many complications and going by what the doctors said, was most likely not going to make it anyway.
PGD is a full on emotional roller coaster. I only found out yesterday that this last one did not work.... period arrived as it has with all the others. It's very frustrating when you know you can conceive naturally but you don't want to due to risking the health of the baby. You just have to keep your mind on your goal and try to remain positive (although extremely hard at times). Good luck to you also... fingers crossed 2008 brings a lot more baby joy than 2007!

Salli

Salli

Salli