Early signs in pregnancy?

annaally

Hey everybody,

I was pregnant with a cf affected fetus (double F 508). Right in the 2nd week of my pregnancy I started to get really red eyes. The eye doctor could not understand what it was, as everything seemed ok. It continued to be like this, until the abortion (12 weeks). Now I am wondering if this was a reaction to carrying a sick fetus? Did anyone expereince this as well?

anna

annaally

Hey everybody,

I was pregnant with a cf affected fetus (double F 508). Right in the 2nd week of my pregnancy I started to get really red eyes. The eye doctor could not understand what it was, as everything seemed ok. It continued to be like this, until the abortion (12 weeks). Now I am wondering if this was a reaction to carrying a sick fetus? Did anyone expereince this as well?

anna

annaally

Hey everybody,

anna

annaally

Hey everybody,

anna

annaally

Hey everybody,

anna

kclynn87

I am sorry to hear. What is it a spontaneous abortion? Were you on any medication? If you were taking any medication at the time, that could have been the cause unless the doc thinks it is directly correlated.

God bless.

kclynn87

I am sorry to hear. What is it a spontaneous abortion? Were you on any medication? If you were taking any medication at the time, that could have been the cause unless the doc thinks it is directly correlated.

God bless.

kclynn87

God bless.

kclynn87

God bless.

kclynn87

God bless.

julie

K.C A spontaneous abortion is another word for miscarriage.

To the OP, I have personally never heard of anything like this happening to a mom because of a "sick fetus", and that sickness being CF.

I may be out of line here but I just want to caution you, there are a lot of women on this particular section of the site that have struggled or are struggling with infertility. this is not the best place to come discussing abortion choices. I am pro choice, but I am still shocked at a parent who chooses to abort because there is something wrong with the baby. I'm one who's suffered through infertility, so I take this type of thing rather personally....

If you had a miscarriage, I am sorry for your loss and apologize for my previous paragraph.

julie

To the OP, I have personally never heard of anything like this happening to a mom because of a "sick fetus", and that sickness being CF.

I may be out of line here but I just want to caution you, there are a lot of women on this particular section of the site that have struggled or are struggling with infertility. this is not the best place to come discussing abortion choices. I am pro choice, but I am still shocked at a parent who chooses to abort because there is something wrong with the baby. I'm one who's suffered through infertility, so I take this type of thing rather personally....

If you had a miscarriage, I am sorry for your loss and apologize for my previous paragraph.

julie

julie

julie