Edit

saveferris2009

Update - MRSA is GONE ! Bye-Bye!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ginandbrea</b></i>

I want the MRSA gone and he will not try to rid it, but always immediately wants to admit her. </end quote></div>

Wait, if you want the MRSA gone, the most aggressive measure would be to admit her.

How can you say he will not try to rid the MRSA if he's eager to admit her? Sounds like you might be in the way of getting rid of the MRSA if you're unwilling to let her go in to the hospital...

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ginandbrea</b></i>

I want the MRSA gone and he will not try to rid it, but always immediately wants to admit her. </end quote></div>

Wait, if you want the MRSA gone, the most aggressive measure would be to admit her.

How can you say he will not try to rid the MRSA if he's eager to admit her? Sounds like you might be in the way of getting rid of the MRSA if you're unwilling to let her go in to the hospital...

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

I want the MRSA gone and he will not try to rid it, but always immediately wants to admit her. </end quote>

saveferris2009

<br />
<br /> I want the MRSA gone and he will not try to rid it, but always immediately wants to admit her. </end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Wait, if you want the MRSA gone, the most aggressive measure would be to admit her.
<br />
<br />How can you say he will not try to rid the MRSA if he's eager to admit her? Sounds like you might be in the way of getting rid of the MRSA if you're unwilling to let her go in to the hospital...
<br />

J

jnchouck

I wondered if you did end up doing IVs? My son also fights the mrsa battle. Usually the only thing that works for him is Zyvox. He is doing six weeks of this now. Hope you are able to get rid of it.

J

jnchouck

I wondered if you did end up doing IVs? My son also fights the mrsa battle. Usually the only thing that works for him is Zyvox. He is doing six weeks of this now. Hope you are able to get rid of it.

J

jnchouck

J

jnchouck

J

jnchouck

chrozzo

overjoyed to read this!!!

i culture both...under control right now....but still around

chrozzo

chrozzo