Elliptical machines

tesorotiffa

Hey everyone. I am very interested in getting some sort of cardio system for my apartment because I know I'm never going to go to the gym! I read several reviews on elliptical machines on amazon, and there are a lot of mixed reviews. If any of you have one, could you give me some insight please?

Thanks!

tesorotiffa

Hey everyone. I am very interested in getting some sort of cardio system for my apartment because I know I'm never going to go to the gym! I read several reviews on elliptical machines on amazon, and there are a lot of mixed reviews. If any of you have one, could you give me some insight please?

Thanks!

tesorotiffa

Thanks!

tesorotiffa

Thanks!

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />Thanks!

jdubbs

My dad has one that I use on occasion. It's a life-fitness brand, but I'm unsure what model. It doesn't have a ton of frills, but is a solid piece of equipment. (i.e., i don't think it'll break anytime soon.) The only downside to it is that you cannot adjust the incline like the precors. Over the years I have tried many ellipticals and prefer the life-fitness models. (I probably recommended the one my dad bought, but I can't remember now). Good luck!

jdubbs

My dad has one that I use on occasion. It's a life-fitness brand, but I'm unsure what model. It doesn't have a ton of frills, but is a solid piece of equipment. (i.e., i don't think it'll break anytime soon.) The only downside to it is that you cannot adjust the incline like the precors. Over the years I have tried many ellipticals and prefer the life-fitness models. (I probably recommended the one my dad bought, but I can't remember now). Good luck!

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs

tleigh

Just purchased a Schwinn elliptical a month ago and I am enjoying it a ton (although I am only up to about 10 min on it!). When shopping around I would strongly encourage you to try them out. Different models definitely feel different-from the stride length to the handles. Good luck

tleigh

Just purchased a Schwinn elliptical a month ago and I am enjoying it a ton (although I am only up to about 10 min on it!). When shopping around I would strongly encourage you to try them out. Different models definitely feel different-from the stride length to the handles. Good luck

tleigh

tleigh

tleigh