embrassing question

fondreflections

Okay, I'm going to try and be as decent about this as possible. I really wonder if it's just me or if it's something that is a common characteristic with CF.

I know for a fact that my CM is most if not all of my problem. There may be a PCOS factor but not for sure. Anyway, here is the embrassing part...

My hubby made a remark a few years ago that, "His semen/sperm 'fall out' quicker than he has ever seen in other women he had been with before me." I remember feeling kind of awkward about his confession at the time, but now I can't help to wonder if that is just how bad my CM is. Like it is a barrier or something...

On top of that (after sex), everything starts to fall out almost immediately. If I cough, it's over...If I get up immediately, it's over...

I actually wear a pantiliner for an hour afterwards or else I'd have to change my underwear a few times...

Is this normal??? I know some women can just put their underwear back on like it's nothing, but for me I would have a real mess...

fondreflections

Okay, I'm going to try and be as decent about this as possible. I really wonder if it's just me or if it's something that is a common characteristic with CF.

I know for a fact that my CM is most if not all of my problem. There may be a PCOS factor but not for sure. Anyway, here is the embrassing part...

My hubby made a remark a few years ago that, "His semen/sperm 'fall out' quicker than he has ever seen in other women he had been with before me." I remember feeling kind of awkward about his confession at the time, but now I can't help to wonder if that is just how bad my CM is. Like it is a barrier or something...

On top of that (after sex), everything starts to fall out almost immediately. If I cough, it's over...If I get up immediately, it's over...

I actually wear a pantiliner for an hour afterwards or else I'd have to change my underwear a few times...

Is this normal??? I know some women can just put their underwear back on like it's nothing, but for me I would have a real mess...

fondreflections

fondreflections

fondreflections

<br />
<br />I know for a fact that my CM is most if not all of my problem. There may be a PCOS factor but not for sure. Anyway, here is the embrassing part...
<br />
<br />My hubby made a remark a few years ago that, "His semen/sperm 'fall out' quicker than he has ever seen in other women he had been with before me." I remember feeling kind of awkward about his confession at the time, but now I can't help to wonder if that is just how bad my CM is. Like it is a barrier or something...
<br />
<br />On top of that (after sex), everything starts to fall out almost immediately. If I cough, it's over...If I get up immediately, it's over...
<br />
<br />I actually wear a pantiliner for an hour afterwards or else I'd have to change my underwear a few times...
<br />
<br />Is this normal??? I know some women can just put their underwear back on like it's nothing, but for me I would have a real mess...

GordonsGirl

I have the same issue, and I don't have CF. Also, one of my friends once made a comment about having the same situation, and no CF. I'm not sure what the culprit is. Maybe we have tilted uteruses or something like that...

GordonsGirl

I have the same issue, and I don't have CF. Also, one of my friends once made a comment about having the same situation, and no CF. I'm not sure what the culprit is. Maybe we have tilted uteruses or something like that...

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

JazzysMom

I am the same way. We have a towel handy for right then & there so I can get the first "round" before making to the bathroom LOL!

I dont have a history of CM as you do, but I do have a tilted uterus which I know is a fairly common factor with many woman both CFers & not

JazzysMom

I am the same way. We have a towel handy for right then & there so I can get the first "round" before making to the bathroom LOL!

I dont have a history of CM as you do, but I do have a tilted uterus which I know is a fairly common factor with many woman both CFers & not

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I dont have a history of CM as you do, but I do have a tilted uterus which I know is a fairly common factor with many woman both CFers & not

S

semperfiohana

lmao! sorry it's funny to me cause the same thing happens to me. i make my hubby go get a tissue from the bathroom and then i like waddle to the bathroom and sit on the toliet for a few min. i've never asked about it cause it never occured to me to ask. i just thought it was something that everyone experienced or i was just a werido lol.

S

semperfiohana

lmao! sorry it's funny to me cause the same thing happens to me. i make my hubby go get a tissue from the bathroom and then i like waddle to the bathroom and sit on the toliet for a few min. i've never asked about it cause it never occured to me to ask. i just thought it was something that everyone experienced or i was just a werido lol.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana