Emergency!!!

JennifersHope

We recently discovered that I am pancreatic sufficient.. I have a ton of extra enzymes that I can ship to you but I have a feeling the dosing is not going to be the same...and that is nothing to play with.. I have Pancrease MT 20..

JennifersHope

We recently discovered that I am pancreatic sufficient.. I have a ton of extra enzymes that I can ship to you but I have a feeling the dosing is not going to be the same...and that is nothing to play with.. I have Pancrease MT 20..

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

PlumPerfect

if you haven't figure this out yet..
it would work to get stuff from the health food store till you get something.. there is a product called Caricol and it is a papaya puree and is a great source of natural enzymes safe for your toddler, its not as affective as prescip. but better than nothing i would use a tube per feeding if possible. it is $20 for a box of 30. I actually use this to administer B's enzymes as a booster, he always sits at the high end and I can keep him in his prescribed range with this, otherwise I have to give him over his prescribed amount..

PlumPerfect

it would work to get stuff from the health food store till you get something.. there is a product called Caricol and it is a papaya puree and is a great source of natural enzymes safe for your toddler, its not as affective as prescip. but better than nothing i would use a tube per feeding if possible. it is $20 for a box of 30. I actually use this to administer B's enzymes as a booster, he always sits at the high end and I can keep him in his prescribed range with this, otherwise I have to give him over his prescribed amount..

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />it would work to get stuff from the health food store till you get something.. there is a product called Caricol and it is a papaya puree and is a great source of natural enzymes safe for your toddler, its not as affective as prescip. but better than nothing i would use a tube per feeding if possible. it is $20 for a box of 30. I actually use this to administer B's enzymes as a booster, he always sits at the high end and I can keep him in his prescribed range with this, otherwise I have to give him over his prescribed amount..