enlarged spleen ?

rosie8

i have a REALLY enlarged spleen. its 10 in ? or cm? big difference. but its suppposed ot be 3 cm or in. so im not allowed to take gym. so the library it is for me. anyone else who has an enlarged spleen and is band from physical sports? its a pain.. but nothing i can do bout it..

rosie8

i have a REALLY enlarged spleen. its 10 in ? or cm? big difference. but its suppposed ot be 3 cm or in. so im not allowed to take gym. so the library it is for me. anyone else who has an enlarged spleen and is band from physical sports? its a pain.. but nothing i can do bout it..

rosie8

rosie8

rosie8

hello!! my names Gina, im 15.
no i dont have an inlarged spleen, but i still cant play sports and all because its too much for my llungs. =/

it really hurts, to see ppl my age, to play football, soccer, or jsut plain TAG! (yea my friends still play tag lol) and i wish i could too... yea, its a pain. (not litterally) its UNCOMFORT for me. not pain... but o i would turn in PAIN in anywhere on my body, if i could turn in this uncomfort to breath... it jsut gets harder and harder...

im good with pain. it doenst bother me. its easier to ignor,(for me) but ... not being able to breath... its so much.

YOU knwo hwo i mean, right rosie? u have CF too.
--fellow CFer

no i dont have an inlarged spleen, but i still cant play sports and all because its too much for my llungs. =/

it really hurts, to see ppl my age, to play football, soccer, or jsut plain TAG! (yea my friends still play tag lol) and i wish i could too... yea, its a pain. (not litterally) its UNCOMFORT for me. not pain... but o i would turn in PAIN in anywhere on my body, if i could turn in this uncomfort to breath... it jsut gets harder and harder...

im good with pain. it doenst bother me. its easier to ignor,(for me) but ... not being able to breath... its so much.

--fellow CFer

--fellow CFer

--fellow CFer

--fellow CFer

Stick88

Hey, I had an enlarged spleen, mine came down 10 cm below my ribcage. They never banned me from sports for it tho, only contact ones like football or whatever and they warned me to be extra careful in gym. They did a spleenorenal shunt for me tho and it became a lot smaller.

Stick88

Hey, I had an enlarged spleen, mine came down 10 cm below my ribcage. They never banned me from sports for it tho, only contact ones like football or whatever and they warned me to be extra careful in gym. They did a spleenorenal shunt for me tho and it became a lot smaller.

Stick88

Stick88

Stick88

sk8rgrrrl4life

i have a enlarged spleen as well. mine used to be the size of a football i believe o_o some type of ball haha. but anyway i took albuterol and it went down phenominally its still enlarged but its gotten dramatically smaller.

sk8rgrrrl4life

i have a enlarged spleen as well. mine used to be the size of a football i believe o_o some type of ball haha. but anyway i took albuterol and it went down phenominally its still enlarged but its gotten dramatically smaller.

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life

sk8rgrrrl4life