enzymes, grant has reached his maximum dose?

G

grantsmom

Thank you for the replies, to answer your question Grant was recently started on prevacid 15mg daily, it has helped him.

G

grantsmom

Thank you for the replies, to answer your question Grant was recently started on prevacid 15mg daily, it has helped him.

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Now I am really wondering something here. You said he was 10months and 18 lbs? The maximum dose for his weight was only 2? Graycie is 14 months and 19 lbs and she is on 4 with meals and 2 with snacks. She has been on that many for quite a while. Do they use a certain formula to determine the amounts? Sorry to hi-jack this but I really don't understand how Grayson could be on such a higher dosage. The lower dosage and increasing the prevacid didn't help her, could that be way such a difference? She still has alot of bowel movements and they are never ever, solid. Could shortgut be the difference? Once again so sorry for grabbing this and running but now I am alittle concerned.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Now I am really wondering something here. You said he was 10months and 18 lbs? The maximum dose for his weight was only 2? Graycie is 14 months and 19 lbs and she is on 4 with meals and 2 with snacks. She has been on that many for quite a while. Do they use a certain formula to determine the amounts? Sorry to hi-jack this but I really don't understand how Grayson could be on such a higher dosage. The lower dosage and increasing the prevacid didn't help her, could that be way such a difference? She still has alot of bowel movements and they are never ever, solid. Could shortgut be the difference? Once again so sorry for grabbing this and running but now I am alittle concerned.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I've never quite understood the maximum dosage issue either. We were always told to give enzymes based on amount his eating (fat content) and adjust accordingly based on output. No mention was ever made to us on limiting based on how much the child weighed.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I've never quite understood the maximum dosage issue either. We were always told to give enzymes based on amount his eating (fat content) and adjust accordingly based on output. No mention was ever made to us on limiting based on how much the child weighed.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />