Epic Fail

nuttzzy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Tumbleweed</b></i>

i was scared before the surgery to have mine placed too. it was sore at first and stuff but i have had it for 5 or 6 years now and i love it! my husband accesses it for me, and i take the needle out myself. (de-access) once you have your port i am sure you will like it too, as opposed to IVs.

i was awake the whole surgery, talking the surgeons ears off, and didn't feel any pain... quite amazing how those drugs work. you will be fine, and once it is over it will be a relief. being nervous is totally normal though... but if i had to guess after it's done you might wonder why you didn't get it sooner.

the scar is not huge either... but it does leave a scar. that is pretty much the worst part!</end quote></div>

NOO my sexy body!! TEAR

nuttzzy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Tumbleweed</b></i>

i was scared before the surgery to have mine placed too. it was sore at first and stuff but i have had it for 5 or 6 years now and i love it! my husband accesses it for me, and i take the needle out myself. (de-access) once you have your port i am sure you will like it too, as opposed to IVs.

i was awake the whole surgery, talking the surgeons ears off, and didn't feel any pain... quite amazing how those drugs work. you will be fine, and once it is over it will be a relief. being nervous is totally normal though... but if i had to guess after it's done you might wonder why you didn't get it sooner.

the scar is not huge either... but it does leave a scar. that is pretty much the worst part!</end quote></div>

NOO my sexy body!! TEAR

nuttzzy

NOO my sexy body!! TEAR

nuttzzy

the scar is not huge either... but it does leave a scar. that is pretty much the worst part!</end quote>

NOO my sexy body!! TEAR

nuttzzy

<br />
<br />i was scared before the surgery to have mine placed too. it was sore at first and stuff but i have had it for 5 or 6 years now and i love it! my husband accesses it for me, and i take the needle out myself. (de-access) once you have your port i am sure you will like it too, as opposed to IVs.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />i was awake the whole surgery, talking the surgeons ears off, and didn't feel any pain... quite amazing how those drugs work. you will be fine, and once it is over it will be a relief. being nervous is totally normal though... but if i had to guess after it's done you might wonder why you didn't get it sooner.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />the scar is not huge either... but it does leave a scar. that is pretty much the worst part!</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />NOO my sexy body!! TEAR
<br />