ER

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Buckeye</b></i>

Sarah, I think the problem some of us are having is that you have made some pretty conflicting statements since you started posting under this login name.

Your first posting stated you had been diagnosed since 3 years old and this posting states that you have been diagnosed for only five years.

On other posts you have stated how well your PFTs are yet other posts talk about how you are on O2 for walking short distances and you feel like crap all the time.

A week ago you had a post stating you had a bowel blockage and needed to take Golylax and then in this post you talk about how food has been going right through you for such a long time.

Even your reason for going to the ER changed from pooping all the time to chest pain. I think a lot of us are pretty confused and not sure how to help you.</end quote></div>

I totally agree. Not a dang bit of it makes sense to me.

Sarah, I think the problem some of us are having is that you have made some pretty conflicting statements since you started posting under this login name.

Your first posting stated you had been diagnosed since 3 years old and this posting states that you have been diagnosed for only five years.

On other posts you have stated how well your PFTs are yet other posts talk about how you are on O2 for walking short distances and you feel like crap all the time.

A week ago you had a post stating you had a bowel blockage and needed to take Golylax and then in this post you talk about how food has been going right through you for such a long time.

Even your reason for going to the ER changed from pooping all the time to chest pain. I think a lot of us are pretty confused and not sure how to help you.</end quote></div>

Even your reason for going to the ER changed from pooping all the time to chest pain. I think a lot of us are pretty confused and not sure how to help you.</end quote>

<br />
<br />Sarah, I think the problem some of us are having is that you have made some pretty conflicting statements since you started posting under this login name.
<br />
<br />Your first posting stated you had been diagnosed since 3 years old and this posting states that you have been diagnosed for only five years.
<br />
<br />On other posts you have stated how well your PFTs are yet other posts talk about how you are on O2 for walking short distances and you feel like crap all the time.
<br />
<br />A week ago you had a post stating you had a bowel blockage and needed to take Golylax and then in this post you talk about how food has been going right through you for such a long time.
<br />
<br />Even your reason for going to the ER changed from pooping all the time to chest pain. I think a lot of us are pretty confused and not sure how to help you.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I totally agree. Not a dang bit of it makes sense to me.
<br />
<br />

miesl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFTEAMA</b></i>

what a bunch of junk!!! I am cysticfibrosis girl I had to change my screen name becuase my computer got messed up.

*snip*

so who cares if I was AKA2007 or if I was cysticfibrosisgirl.</end quote></div>

Really, because cysticfibrosisgirl said she had <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=23891&highlight_key=y">F508 & M470V</a> as her gene mutations, and you say DDF508. She said her name was Anika Ashley, you say yours is Sarah. Her caring bridge sites have been mysteriously deactivated. "She" had issues with the U of MN, which I refuse to believe, having been at that clinic and finding it awesome.

YOU say that you had newborn screening for CF, and since you are twenty - I highly, highly doubt that since only 3 states were screening at that time. Also, many of your stories hinge on "lies" from medical professionals throughout your life. I don't buy it. Sorry. I just don't.

miesl

what a bunch of junk!!! I am cysticfibrosis girl I had to change my screen name becuase my computer got messed up.

*snip*

Really, because cysticfibrosisgirl said she had <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=23891&highlight_key=y">F508 & M470V</a> as her gene mutations, and you say DDF508. She said her name was Anika Ashley, you say yours is Sarah. Her caring bridge sites have been mysteriously deactivated. "She" had issues with the U of MN, which I refuse to believe, having been at that clinic and finding it awesome.

YOU say that you had newborn screening for CF, and since you are twenty - I highly, highly doubt that since only 3 states were screening at that time. Also, many of your stories hinge on "lies" from medical professionals throughout your life. I don't buy it. Sorry. I just don't.

miesl

*snip*

miesl

*snip*

so who cares if I was AKA2007 or if I was cysticfibrosisgirl.</end quote>

miesl

<br />
<br />what a bunch of junk!!! I am cysticfibrosis girl I had to change my screen name becuase my computer got messed up.
<br />
<br />*snip*
<br />
<br />so who cares if I was AKA2007 or if I was cysticfibrosisgirl.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Really, because cysticfibrosisgirl said she had <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=23891&highlight_key=y">F508 & M470V</a> as her gene mutations, and you say DDF508. She said her name was Anika Ashley, you say yours is Sarah. Her caring bridge sites have been mysteriously deactivated. "She" had issues with the U of MN, which I refuse to believe, having been at that clinic and finding it awesome.
<br />
<br />YOU say that you had newborn screening for CF, and since you are twenty - I highly, highly doubt that since only 3 states were screening at that time. Also, many of your stories hinge on "lies" from medical professionals throughout your life. I don't buy it. Sorry. I just don't.

CaliSally

I agree:

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>

We have had people actually pretend to be CFers & come on here. Had you been one of them, its very upsetting that someone would take an illness that as you should know,is so devestating & mock it.

...NOW granted this could just be the way you speak. Not everyone writes "poetically".

...We are a very supportive & loving group as a rule, but we do tend to be cautious when things dont make sense!

...Maybe you could combine all your problems that are in different threads/blog into one spot!</end quote></div>

CaliSally

I agree:

We have had people actually pretend to be CFers & come on here. Had you been one of them, its very upsetting that someone would take an illness that as you should know,is so devestating & mock it.

...NOW granted this could just be the way you speak. Not everyone writes "poetically".

...We are a very supportive & loving group as a rule, but we do tend to be cautious when things dont make sense!

...Maybe you could combine all your problems that are in different threads/blog into one spot!</end quote></div>

CaliSally

I agree:

CaliSally

I agree:

...Maybe you could combine all your problems that are in different threads/blog into one spot!</end quote>

CaliSally

I agree:
<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JazzysMom</b></i>
<br />
<br />We have had people actually pretend to be CFers & come on here. Had you been one of them, its very upsetting that someone would take an illness that as you should know,is so devestating & mock it.
<br />
<br />...NOW granted this could just be the way you speak. Not everyone writes "poetically".
<br />
<br />...We are a very supportive & loving group as a rule, but we do tend to be cautious when things dont make sense!
<br />
<br />...Maybe you could combine all your problems that are in different threads/blog into one spot!</end quote>
<br />
<br />

Landy

My only comment is that when stories seem to change often or are "embellished", as Sally put it, it then makes it hard to know what to believe or what not to believe.

Landy

My only comment is that when stories seem to change often or are "embellished", as Sally put it, it then makes it hard to know what to believe or what not to believe.

Landy

Landy

Landy