ER

CFTEAMA

what a bunch of junk!!! I am cysticfibrosis girl I had to change my screen name becuase my computer got messed up. And yes I did HAVE A BLOWEL PLUG LAST WEEK! soooo what! Then this next week I had food comming right out. Thats how my life is. I con't help it. My doc says my enzymes need a change. so who cares if I was AKA2007 or if I was cysticfibrosisgirl. I am still a humen being with CF!! I am sooo sick of people and what they have to pick at all the time!!! and yes I also had chest pain and shortness of breath thats how I get when I have an infection. whats with people I think the world has gone nuts!!!! Get over it!

CFTEAMA

what a bunch of junk!!! I am cysticfibrosis girl I had to change my screen name becuase my computer got messed up. And yes I did HAVE A BLOWEL PLUG LAST WEEK! soooo what! Then this next week I had food comming right out. Thats how my life is. I con't help it. My doc says my enzymes need a change. so who cares if I was AKA2007 or if I was cysticfibrosisgirl. I am still a humen being with CF!! I am sooo sick of people and what they have to pick at all the time!!! and yes I also had chest pain and shortness of breath thats how I get when I have an infection. whats with people I think the world has gone nuts!!!! Get over it!

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

Most of you sound like a bunch of attorney's who want to debate my issues. Let's debate someone elses issues. Who has an issue to debate now?? I challenge you all to come up with your challengs with CF and the medical community.
Some of you were very understanding so THANKS! I love you people!

CFTEAMA

Most of you sound like a bunch of attorney's who want to debate my issues. Let's debate someone elses issues. Who has an issue to debate now?? I challenge you all to come up with your challengs with CF and the medical community.

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

<br />Some of you were very understanding so THANKS! I love you people!

CaliSally

Aside from all that, I have a REALLY hard time believing a Doctor (professional) would HANG UP on someone. That's very very very odd. Unless that's not the whole story. I believe a lot of us see a lot of embellishment going on, and perhaps you are embellishing events to make them more dramatic. If you truly have CF, you don't need to embellish the facts with us. We all have and have had difficult dr's/nurses. I honestly don't believe your dr actually "hung up" on this other dr. Maybe it happened a little bit differently? Where you there when it happened?

Also, you said the ER dr stated "I have the right to do anything I want to til your mom comes" We all know, that unless it is trully a matter of life or death, they would have to obey your wishes...therefore I'm having a really hard time believing they said that.

We all understand how frustrating this disease can be and have all dealt with our share of difficulties.

If you indeed have had genetic testing and do indeed have CF, I have a really hard time believing the ER doc would report back to you ANYTHING contrary to what your primary doc had to say, whether or not he's "difficult"

Explain these things so we can help you....right now we have a hard time believing the facts because they don't make sense. As Judge Judy says "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true" Not saying you are a liar, but we all probably have this thought in our head initially regarding it just not adding up, being kosher. Does that make sense?

CaliSally

Aside from all that, I have a REALLY hard time believing a Doctor (professional) would HANG UP on someone. That's very very very odd. Unless that's not the whole story. I believe a lot of us see a lot of embellishment going on, and perhaps you are embellishing events to make them more dramatic. If you truly have CF, you don't need to embellish the facts with us. We all have and have had difficult dr's/nurses. I honestly don't believe your dr actually "hung up" on this other dr. Maybe it happened a little bit differently? Where you there when it happened?

Also, you said the ER dr stated "I have the right to do anything I want to til your mom comes" We all know, that unless it is trully a matter of life or death, they would have to obey your wishes...therefore I'm having a really hard time believing they said that.

We all understand how frustrating this disease can be and have all dealt with our share of difficulties.

If you indeed have had genetic testing and do indeed have CF, I have a really hard time believing the ER doc would report back to you ANYTHING contrary to what your primary doc had to say, whether or not he's "difficult"

Explain these things so we can help you....right now we have a hard time believing the facts because they don't make sense. As Judge Judy says "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true" Not saying you are a liar, but we all probably have this thought in our head initially regarding it just not adding up, being kosher. Does that make sense?

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally

<br />
<br />Also, you said the ER dr stated "I have the right to do anything I want to til your mom comes" We all know, that unless it is trully a matter of life or death, they would have to obey your wishes...therefore I'm having a really hard time believing they said that.
<br />
<br />We all understand how frustrating this disease can be and have all dealt with our share of difficulties.
<br />
<br />If you indeed have had genetic testing and do indeed have CF, I have a really hard time believing the ER doc would report back to you ANYTHING contrary to what your primary doc had to say, whether or not he's "difficult"
<br />
<br />Explain these things so we can help you....right now we have a hard time believing the facts because they don't make sense. As Judge Judy says "If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true" Not saying you are a liar, but we all probably have this thought in our head initially regarding it just not adding up, being kosher. Does that make sense?

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFTEAMA</b></i>

Some of you were very understanding so THANKS! I love you people!</end quote></div>

We have had people actually pretend to be CFers & come on here. Had you been one of them, its very upsetting that someone would take an illness that as you should know,is so devestating & mock it.

The different info you gave had no indication that there was a link or anything. It APPEARED that you just jumped around from point to point changing things periodically.

NOW granted this could just be the way you speak. Not everyone writes "poetically".

We are a very supportive & loving group as a rule, but we do tend to be cautious when things dont make sense!

Dont ridicule us as you dont want us to do that with you!

A thought to help those of us that are confused. Maybe you could combine all your problems that are in different threads/blog into one spot!

JazzysMom

Some of you were very understanding so THANKS! I love you people!</end quote></div>

We have had people actually pretend to be CFers & come on here. Had you been one of them, its very upsetting that someone would take an illness that as you should know,is so devestating & mock it.

The different info you gave had no indication that there was a link or anything. It APPEARED that you just jumped around from point to point changing things periodically.

NOW granted this could just be the way you speak. Not everyone writes "poetically".

We are a very supportive & loving group as a rule, but we do tend to be cautious when things dont make sense!

A thought to help those of us that are confused. Maybe you could combine all your problems that are in different threads/blog into one spot!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Some of you were very understanding so THANKS! I love you people!</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Most of you sound like a bunch of attorney's who want to debate my issues. Let's debate someone elses issues. Who has an issue to debate now?? I challenge you all to come up with your challengs with CF and the medical community.
<br />
<br />Some of you were very understanding so THANKS! I love you people!</end quote>
<br />
<br />We have had people actually pretend to be CFers & come on here. Had you been one of them, its very upsetting that someone would take an illness that as you should know,is so devestating & mock it.
<br />
<br />The different info you gave had no indication that there was a link or anything. It APPEARED that you just jumped around from point to point changing things periodically.
<br />
<br />NOW granted this could just be the way you speak. Not everyone writes "poetically".
<br />
<br />We are a very supportive & loving group as a rule, but we do tend to be cautious when things dont make sense!
<br />
<br />Dont ridicule us as you dont want us to do that with you!
<br />
<br />A thought to help those of us that are confused. Maybe you could combine all your problems that are in different threads/blog into one spot!