everyone in my family smokes

Lex

I'm not sure if they (smokers around me) are

A) Thoughtless

B) Don't give a $hit

C) Are aware, and they care, but they "have to" have a drag

Well, to any of the above, I just do my own thing, Don't wanna know ya.

Lex

I'm not sure if they (smokers around me) are
<br />
<br />A) Thoughtless
<br />
<br />B) Don't give a $hit
<br />
<br />C) Are aware, and they care, but they "have to" have a drag
<br />
<br />Well, to any of the above, I just do my own thing, Don't wanna know ya.

W

windex125

Both my parents were heavy smokers, and they smoked in the house all through my childhood,and young adult yrs. I finally moved out at 21 and that was a big reason. My mother smoked all through 4 preg.? and acted like she was proud of it. They both died of lung cancer at young ages in their 60's. My mother wld come out of chemo session and light up, I wanted to drive away and make her walk home enjoying that smoke.The icing on the cake here was guess who was running them back and forth to doctors? as the other siblings had gotten married and moved away, That's right Ms.CF me. I was their care giver for many situations for things way over my head. They have been dead many yrs now. I still feel bitter at times, that's life. My son holds a part time job and they all smoke at the car shop he does not but knows to leave his coat outside and then go straight to the basement and strip and take his shower. I think smokers deserve a special kind of punsihment... oh wait I forgot they get one sooner or later, esp when they smoke around other people and these people get their second hand smoke. I love the new NO smoking law. best thing that was ever passed. I worked in many offices back in the 80's 90's everyone smoked we had to just deal with it AHHHHH I know there are days I am may sound cynical and maybe just a little mean, but this subject truly touched a nerve. Before I leave what abt these people that sue tobacco companies, and some have won,I jsut don't get that one at all?? Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

Both my parents were heavy smokers, and they smoked in the house all through my childhood,and young adult yrs. I finally moved out at 21 and that was a big reason. My mother smoked all through 4 preg.? and acted like she was proud of it. They both died of lung cancer at young ages in their 60's. My mother wld come out of chemo session and light up, I wanted to drive away and make her walk home enjoying that smoke.The icing on the cake here was guess who was running them back and forth to doctors? as the other siblings had gotten married and moved away, That's right Ms.CF me. I was their care giver for many situations for things way over my head. They have been dead many yrs now. I still feel bitter at times, that's life. My son holds a part time job and they all smoke at the car shop he does not but knows to leave his coat outside and then go straight to the basement and strip and take his shower. I think smokers deserve a special kind of punsihment... oh wait I forgot they get one sooner or later, esp when they smoke around other people and these people get their second hand smoke. I love the new NO smoking law. best thing that was ever passed. I worked in many offices back in the 80's 90's everyone smoked we had to just deal with it AHHHHH I know there are days I am may sound cynical and maybe just a little mean, but this subject truly touched a nerve. Before I leave what abt these people that sue tobacco companies, and some have won,I jsut don't get that one at all?? Pat-55/CF

W

windex125