Excercise

mom2lillian

I work out 4-5x a week. I mainly do eliptical with a few minutes of stair climbing and weight intermixed with jogging 2x a week. Curently though I am trying to start adding back some jogging and see how my knees do as they were a big issue before.

mom2lillian

I work out 4-5x a week. I mainly do eliptical with a few minutes of stair climbing and weight intermixed with jogging 2x a week. Curently though I am trying to start adding back some jogging and see how my knees do as they were a big issue before.

dude

exercise is good for you when i was younger under 15 i use to play sports all the time my fev1 when was i around 10 was 94 now iam 25 and my exercise routine has slipped dramitaclly i only do swimming around 3 times a week and smoke the occasional joint (around 2 a year when my mates go to amsterdam holland where it is legal) my fev1 at the moment (i had it checked in clinic last monday4/6/07 was 62 so yeah exerice does wonder for you that is if ya have the motivation to do it

dude

exercise is good for you when i was younger under 15 i use to play sports all the time my fev1 when was i around 10 was 94 now iam 25 and my exercise routine has slipped dramitaclly i only do swimming around 3 times a week and smoke the occasional joint (around 2 a year when my mates go to amsterdam holland where it is legal) my fev1 at the moment (i had it checked in clinic last monday4/6/07 was 62 so yeah exerice does wonder for you that is if ya have the motivation to do it

dude

dude

dude

dude