Excercise

65rosessamurai

I'd love to be among the CF runners, but my knees have been giving me trouble for the past 12 years. Besides, since it's each to its own, I personally never really found much enthusiasm for running, myself. I had other methods of excercise, mainly in the Martial Arts area, but also liked a little basketball, volleyball, ice hockey in my earlier days, and even played "walley-ball" or something like that in an indoor "wall-ball" gym during my college years--it was great!
However, I'm still trying to keep up with excercising the lungs!

65rosessamurai

I'd love to be among the CF runners, but my knees have been giving me trouble for the past 12 years. Besides, since it's each to its own, I personally never really found much enthusiasm for running, myself. I had other methods of excercise, mainly in the Martial Arts area, but also liked a little basketball, volleyball, ice hockey in my earlier days, and even played "walley-ball" or something like that in an indoor "wall-ball" gym during my college years--it was great!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

ladybug

Yay, exercise! Good for all of ya'll!!!

I run about 3-4 times a week anywhere from 10-24 minutes (about 1-2 miles). Not very fast, but I incline my treadmill from 1.0 to 2.0 for the entire run.

I also try to lift weights about 3-4 times a week (when I feel like it, but I've been slacking lately cause its too hot in my gym.. urgh.)

Otherwise, I walk my doggies every other day or so.

I used to do the elliptical 3-4 times a week, but about 2 years ago started running on the treadmill and LOVE how it makes me feel. I originally saw an increase of nearly 7% FEV1, but this has since plateued. No worries though... I feel GREAT!

ladybug

I run about 3-4 times a week anywhere from 10-24 minutes (about 1-2 miles). Not very fast, but I incline my treadmill from 1.0 to 2.0 for the entire run.

I also try to lift weights about 3-4 times a week (when I feel like it, but I've been slacking lately cause its too hot in my gym.. urgh.)

I used to do the elliptical 3-4 times a week, but about 2 years ago started running on the treadmill and LOVE how it makes me feel. I originally saw an increase of nearly 7% FEV1, but this has since plateued. No worries though... I feel GREAT!

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

mom2lillian

I work out 4-5x a week. I mainly do eliptical with a few minutes of stair climbing and weight intermixed with jogging 2x a week. Curently though I am trying to start adding back some jogging and see how my knees do as they were a big issue before.

mom2lillian

I work out 4-5x a week. I mainly do eliptical with a few minutes of stair climbing and weight intermixed with jogging 2x a week. Curently though I am trying to start adding back some jogging and see how my knees do as they were a big issue before.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian