Exercise, and cystic fibrosis

Vampy

So i dont really have to explain this to much. cf burns calories bad.and so is exercise ok? i took up a tae kwon do class in college, its amazing i love it. talk about a round kick woo i wanna go around randomly kicking people now hahaha!! but im sure that would be very bad and more then likely against the law to knock someone out. my family finds it incredibly funny that im taking these classes, im five foot and 116 lbs now. they think imma look like those tiny lil asian people who are masters at this stuff. lol pull out some jackie chan moves! So is it ok to do these kinds of things? and i wanna eat more right, more healthy but what foods can i cut out of my diet or add some to make up for the lost calories, example, i eat A TON of fast food, potatoe chips, little debbies stuff like this. and coming out of my class i ate lunch n felt like crap, so what can i eat healthier but keep the calories just less fat? i seem to have a problem getting the dietian up at the hospital to understand this question. she always thinks im asking to go on a diet diet and i know you cant do that when you have cf haha. So any pointers? experianced comments welcomed!! LOVE YAS!

Vampy

So i dont really have to explain this to much. cf burns calories bad.and so is exercise ok? i took up a tae kwon do class in college, its amazing i love it. talk about a round kick woo i wanna go around randomly kicking people now hahaha!! but im sure that would be very bad and more then likely against the law to knock someone out. my family finds it incredibly funny that im taking these classes, im five foot and 116 lbs now. they think imma look like those tiny lil asian people who are masters at this stuff. lol pull out some jackie chan moves! So is it ok to do these kinds of things? and i wanna eat more right, more healthy but what foods can i cut out of my diet or add some to make up for the lost calories, example, i eat A TON of fast food, potatoe chips, little debbies stuff like this. and coming out of my class i ate lunch n felt like crap, so what can i eat healthier but keep the calories just less fat? i seem to have a problem getting the dietian up at the hospital to understand this question. she always thinks im asking to go on a diet diet and i know you cant do that when you have cf haha. So any pointers? experianced comments welcomed!! LOVE YAS!

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Trigun472

The benefits of exercise outweigh the burned calories drastically. You'll also regret not doing as much as you could while you can. Try and keep weight on and make up for the loss of extra fat, but I say keep up the tae kwon.

Trigun472

The benefits of exercise outweigh the burned calories drastically. You'll also regret not doing as much as you could while you can. Try and keep weight on and make up for the loss of extra fat, but I say keep up the tae kwon.

Trigun472

Trigun472

Trigun472

mamaScarlett

Exercise is the best thing for Cf. You might have to up your calories if you notice you're losing weight. But the benefits for us far outweigh losing a pound here or there. It really helps clear the lungs. Esp bouncing up and down movements like those in your classes.

mamaScarlett

Exercise is the best thing for Cf. You might have to up your calories if you notice you're losing weight. But the benefits for us far outweigh losing a pound here or there. It really helps clear the lungs. Esp bouncing up and down movements like those in your classes.

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

mamaScarlett

Lance2020x

Another side to this is that when you exercise, it makes you more hungry and able to put away more food.
My doctors have praised the fact that I danced for years, they have told me over and over that's the reason my health sustained itself so long.

Lance2020x

Another side to this is that when you exercise, it makes you more hungry and able to put away more food.
My doctors have praised the fact that I danced for years, they have told me over and over that's the reason my health sustained itself so long.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />My doctors have praised the fact that I danced for years, they have told me over and over that's the reason my health sustained itself so long.