Exercise, and cystic fibrosis

C

cfsucks

i used to play hockey like 3-4 times a week when i was younger, but now im in university and havent played in a few years. i instead started to weight lift. i dont do much cardio, but am trying to start now.

do you guys cough a lot when you do cardio activities? i mean if i ran on the treadmill in a gym, thered be a 40 foot radius around me from coughing so much.

i also find i have to run on an empty stomach or i will cough up whatever i ate before. this means i run first thing in the am!

C

cfsucks

i used to play hockey like 3-4 times a week when i was younger, but now im in university and havent played in a few years. i instead started to weight lift. i dont do much cardio, but am trying to start now.

do you guys cough a lot when you do cardio activities? i mean if i ran on the treadmill in a gym, thered be a 40 foot radius around me from coughing so much.

i also find i have to run on an empty stomach or i will cough up whatever i ate before. this means i run first thing in the am!

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br />do you guys cough a lot when you do cardio activities? i mean if i ran on the treadmill in a gym, thered be a 40 foot radius around me from coughing so much.
<br />
<br />i also find i have to run on an empty stomach or i will cough up whatever i ate before. this means i run first thing in the am!