Exercise survey

ladybug

Just wondering who on here exercises? I do!!

Has it increased your FEV 1? no increase, but no decrease in a few years either. (knock wood)

What do you do? (cardio, weight training, etc?) i do cardio (jog on treadmill) about 1-2 miles and walk another 1 mile or so.

How many times a week? 3-4

At home or a gym? gym

Do you notice a difference in your health? When I wasn't working out, I was seeing a slide in my FEV1 (and my energy and activity level) every year. I also slept a lot during the days (naps, etc.)... Now that I workout, I don't feel as tired and it also seems to ward off things like the common cold, etc!!

ladybug

Has it increased your FEV 1? no increase, but no decrease in a few years either. (knock wood)

What do you do? (cardio, weight training, etc?) i do cardio (jog on treadmill) about 1-2 miles and walk another 1 mile or so.

At home or a gym? gym

Do you notice a difference in your health? When I wasn't working out, I was seeing a slide in my FEV1 (and my energy and activity level) every year. I also slept a lot during the days (naps, etc.)... Now that I workout, I don't feel as tired and it also seems to ward off things like the common cold, etc!!

ladybug

At home or a gym? gym

ladybug

At home or a gym? gym

ladybug

<br />
<br />Has it increased your FEV 1? no increase, but no decrease in a few years either. (knock wood)
<br />
<br />What do you do? (cardio, weight training, etc?) i do cardio (jog on treadmill) about 1-2 miles and walk another 1 mile or so.
<br />
<br />How many times a week? 3-4
<br />
<br />At home or a gym? gym
<br />
<br />Do you notice a difference in your health? When I wasn't working out, I was seeing a slide in my FEV1 (and my energy and activity level) every year. I also slept a lot during the days (naps, etc.)... Now that I workout, I don't feel as tired and it also seems to ward off things like the common cold, etc!!

wuffles

As light exercise, I walk the dog every day for a minimum 30 minutes. I love getting out in the fresh air in the mornings and it is good for both of us.

Most of the year I also play volleyball which is about 4 hours a week. I have much more motivation for team-based exercise than I do for anything else.

When I stopped exercising regularly after I finished school, I got sick and my PFTs dropped. They pretty much seem to stay stable as long as I keep doing my exercise and treatments.

wuffles

As light exercise, I walk the dog every day for a minimum 30 minutes. I love getting out in the fresh air in the mornings and it is good for both of us.

Most of the year I also play volleyball which is about 4 hours a week. I have much more motivation for team-based exercise than I do for anything else.

When I stopped exercising regularly after I finished school, I got sick and my PFTs dropped. They pretty much seem to stay stable as long as I keep doing my exercise and treatments.

wuffles

wuffles

wuffles

<br />
<br />Most of the year I also play volleyball which is about 4 hours a week. I have much more motivation for team-based exercise than I do for anything else.
<br />
<br />When I stopped exercising regularly after I finished school, I got sick and my PFTs dropped. They pretty much seem to stay stable as long as I keep doing my exercise and treatments.