Expect the Unexpected- my comical TTC

miskris10

Hey Ya'll
I don't comment much, but I do read and follow frequently. My husband and I just began the long process of infertility. I am the CFer and have talked to all my doctors and my health is very good right now. I am the kind who wanted all our ducks in order before we started and the time, I believe, has come. After testing, we discovered I was not ovulating. I began clomid this month thinking very positively. Then it all began!!! You think all the testing and uncertainty would be the difficult part, not for us. Mid-cycle came and we couldn't perform the "baby-making" part. My husband seriously injured his back and couldn't move-this obviously caused problems! Then I came down with a sinus infection and have spent most of the crucial days in bed, sick! So...I suppose this was not meant to be a productive cycle. I could be upset that I just wasted a month of clomid-seeing as my doctor will only have me on clomid for 3 months. Instead, I have decided to see it as humorous, I would have never expected that the actual having sex part would be the issue. LOL so I guess "Expect the Unexpected".
I know Infertility is a sensitive issue and I am not making light of it, but do any of you have comical stories when things just didn't go as you had planned?

miskris10

Hey Ya'll
I don't comment much, but I do read and follow frequently. My husband and I just began the long process of infertility. I am the CFer and have talked to all my doctors and my health is very good right now. I am the kind who wanted all our ducks in order before we started and the time, I believe, has come. After testing, we discovered I was not ovulating. I began clomid this month thinking very positively. Then it all began!!! You think all the testing and uncertainty would be the difficult part, not for us. Mid-cycle came and we couldn't perform the "baby-making" part. My husband seriously injured his back and couldn't move-this obviously caused problems! Then I came down with a sinus infection and have spent most of the crucial days in bed, sick! So...I suppose this was not meant to be a productive cycle. I could be upset that I just wasted a month of clomid-seeing as my doctor will only have me on clomid for 3 months. Instead, I have decided to see it as humorous, I would have never expected that the actual having sex part would be the issue. LOL so I guess "Expect the Unexpected".
I know Infertility is a sensitive issue and I am not making light of it, but do any of you have comical stories when things just didn't go as you had planned?

miskris10

Hey Ya'll

miskris10

Hey Ya'll

miskris10

Hey Ya'll
<br />I don't comment much, but I do read and follow frequently. My husband and I just began the long process of infertility. I am the CFer and have talked to all my doctors and my health is very good right now. I am the kind who wanted all our ducks in order before we started and the time, I believe, has come. After testing, we discovered I was not ovulating. I began clomid this month thinking very positively. Then it all began!!! You think all the testing and uncertainty would be the difficult part, not for us. Mid-cycle came and we couldn't perform the "baby-making" part. My husband seriously injured his back and couldn't move-this obviously caused problems! Then I came down with a sinus infection and have spent most of the crucial days in bed, sick! So...I suppose this was not meant to be a productive cycle. I could be upset that I just wasted a month of clomid-seeing as my doctor will only have me on clomid for 3 months. Instead, I have decided to see it as humorous, I would have never expected that the actual having sex part would be the issue. LOL so I guess "Expect the Unexpected".
<br />I know Infertility is a sensitive issue and I am not making light of it, but do any of you have comical stories when things just didn't go as you had planned?

point

miskris - -

good luck w/ your next cycle. hopefully the sex part w/ be easier. i appreciate your outlook on the whole deal. ttc can be extremely stressful.

take care-
Christina

point

miskris - -

good luck w/ your next cycle. hopefully the sex part w/ be easier. i appreciate your outlook on the whole deal. ttc can be extremely stressful.

take care-
Christina

point

miskris - -

take care-
Christina

point

miskris - -

take care-
Christina

point

miskris - -
<br />
<br />good luck w/ your next cycle. hopefully the sex part w/ be easier. i appreciate your outlook on the whole deal. ttc can be extremely stressful.
<br />
<br />take care-
<br />Christina

JazzysMom

WELL if he was in pain & couldnt perform....I suppose you doing all the work would be too much, huh?

You just have to make up for it next month!

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

WELL if he was in pain & couldnt perform....I suppose you doing all the work would be too much, huh?

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

Good Luck!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />You just have to make up for it next month!
<br />
<br />Good Luck!

miskris10

Thanks for the encouragement, disappointed no one seemed to have any light hearted stories. However, I understand it is a frustrating process!
I do have a question, are any of the ladies TTC on inhaled tobramyecin? I know it is not recommended you use the antibiotic through IV's, unsure about nebulizer. I will ask my doctor next appt. as well.

miskris10

Thanks for the encouragement, disappointed no one seemed to have any light hearted stories. However, I understand it is a frustrating process!
I do have a question, are any of the ladies TTC on inhaled tobramyecin? I know it is not recommended you use the antibiotic through IV's, unsure about nebulizer. I will ask my doctor next appt. as well.

miskris10

miskris10

miskris10

<br />I do have a question, are any of the ladies TTC on inhaled tobramyecin? I know it is not recommended you use the antibiotic through IV's, unsure about nebulizer. I will ask my doctor next appt. as well.