F508 MUTATION

VanessaVillamar

Vanessa:
Hi I have a 4 year old son dignosed with CF at 6 monts old he has delF508 & G551D mutations, I understand that those are the most common mutation. He's recieving a treatment that's consist's in nebulizations 3 times a day,pulmonar therapy, CREON 10 enzymes & ADEK's vitamins and whwn his very sick his Dr. gives him Ciprofloxacin (antibiotic), I want to know if there is another or better treatment or if that's it and if swmming helps his lungs to function better, if you can write me back I will appreciate it very much, my e-mail is vanessavillamar@hotmail.com thank you.

VanessaVillamar

Vanessa:
Hi I have a 4 year old son dignosed with CF at 6 monts old he has delF508 & G551D mutations, I understand that those are the most common mutation. He's recieving a treatment that's consist's in nebulizations 3 times a day,pulmonar therapy, CREON 10 enzymes & ADEK's vitamins and whwn his very sick his Dr. gives him Ciprofloxacin (antibiotic), I want to know if there is another or better treatment or if that's it and if swmming helps his lungs to function better, if you can write me back I will appreciate it very much, my e-mail is vanessavillamar@hotmail.com thank you.

VanessaVillamar

Vanessa:

VanessaVillamar

Vanessa:
<br />Hi I have a 4 year old son dignosed with CF at 6 monts old he has delF508 & G551D mutations, I understand that those are the most common mutation. He's recieving a treatment that's consist's in nebulizations 3 times a day,pulmonar therapy, CREON 10 enzymes & ADEK's vitamins and whwn his very sick his Dr. gives him Ciprofloxacin (antibiotic), I want to know if there is another or better treatment or if that's it and if swmming helps his lungs to function better, if you can write me back I will appreciate it very much, my e-mail is vanessavillamar@hotmail.com thank you.

just1more

Vanessa,

you resurected a 2 yr old thread (note last post was in June '07).

That said, welcome to the site. I'm probably going to take your post and put in the forum "Newly Diaganosed" so everyone sees it and replies to you.

just1more

Vanessa,

That said, welcome to the site. I'm probably going to take your post and put in the forum "Newly Diaganosed" so everyone sees it and replies to you.

just1more

Vanessa,

just1more

Vanessa,

just1more

Vanessa,
<br />
<br />you resurected a 2 yr old thread (note last post was in June '07).
<br />
<br />That said, welcome to the site. I'm probably going to take your post and put in the forum "Newly Diaganosed" so everyone sees it and replies to you.
<br />