Fibre

MMBinNC

I agree with Mirilax. I have a lot of digestive problems and such from CF and my appetite decreases significantly if I don't use it somewhat consistently. I take it 2-3 times per week and it works great. If you have it bad now I would also say that using a saline laxative (magnesium citrate) would be good to just lush you out and get you ready. If I get bad (sometimes I forget to buy Mirilax and go like a month without) I will take the magnesium citrate on a Tuesday, on Thursday take Mirilax...and I'm back on schedule. I have weight issues so a loss in appetite is more a problem for me than not "being regular".

MMBinNC

I agree with Mirilax. I have a lot of digestive problems and such from CF and my appetite decreases significantly if I don't use it somewhat consistently. I take it 2-3 times per week and it works great. If you have it bad now I would also say that using a saline laxative (magnesium citrate) would be good to just lush you out and get you ready. If I get bad (sometimes I forget to buy Mirilax and go like a month without) I will take the magnesium citrate on a Tuesday, on Thursday take Mirilax...and I'm back on schedule. I have weight issues so a loss in appetite is more a problem for me than not "being regular".

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

sidekickj

Definitely go with Miralax. I've had intestinal problems since I was born with an 18 in. blockage. Miralax certainly isn't going to hurt you in any event. Doesn't have any side effects. My doc says to take it as much as I need to. I take it at LEAST once a day tho.
24/f/cf

sidekickj

Definitely go with Miralax. I've had intestinal problems since I was born with an 18 in. blockage. Miralax certainly isn't going to hurt you in any event. Doesn't have any side effects. My doc says to take it as much as I need to. I take it at LEAST once a day tho.
24/f/cf

sidekickj

24/f/cf

sidekickj

24/f/cf

sidekickj

<br />24/f/cf