FINDING A SWIM SUIT

JazzysMom

We will be breaking down & buying new swim suits since we are going on a cruise this year. Jazmine has out grown hers completely so she doesnt have a choice.

Robert & I could make do with what we have, but I figured this is an excuse to splurge.

PROBLEM: The usual CF build, the cost versus the amount of usage & style.

I want it all. Cheap price in a one piece with a "flavor" of style, but doesnt tie around the neck. So more of a tank top strap.

Am I asking too much?

We have a gift card for JC Penny, but the womans suits range from $30.-$80. Are they out of their minds or am I just cheap?

Does anyone know of a good store that is reasonable & offers a good selection?

I have no doubt I will find what I want. I just thought I could narrow it down with your help.

JazzysMom

We will be breaking down & buying new swim suits since we are going on a cruise this year. Jazmine has out grown hers completely so she doesnt have a choice.

Robert & I could make do with what we have, but I figured this is an excuse to splurge.

I want it all. Cheap price in a one piece with a "flavor" of style, but doesnt tie around the neck. So more of a tank top strap.

Am I asking too much?

We have a gift card for JC Penny, but the womans suits range from $30.-$80. Are they out of their minds or am I just cheap?

I have no doubt I will find what I want. I just thought I could narrow it down with your help.

JazzysMom

Am I asking too much?

JazzysMom

Am I asking too much?

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Robert & I could make do with what we have, but I figured this is an excuse to splurge.
<br />
<br />PROBLEM: The usual CF build, the cost versus the amount of usage & style.
<br />
<br />I want it all. Cheap price in a one piece with a "flavor" of style, but doesnt tie around the neck. So more of a tank top strap.
<br />
<br />Am I asking too much?
<br />
<br />We have a gift card for JC Penny, but the womans suits range from $30.-$80. Are they out of their minds or am I just cheap?
<br />
<br />Does anyone know of a good store that is reasonable & offers a good selection?
<br />
<br />I have no doubt I will find what I want. I just thought I could narrow it down with your help.

debs2girls

Melissa, Wal-Mart tends to have a great variety of swim wear to suit everyone.......sorry but I had to say that..lol.
I think what you want is called a tankini. They have some cute ones.
Good luck with your search..show us what you decide on.

BTW, have a great cruise.

debs2girls

Melissa, Wal-Mart tends to have a great variety of swim wear to suit everyone.......sorry but I had to say that..lol.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />I think what you want is called a tankini. They have some cute ones.
<br />Good luck with your search..show us what you decide on.
<br />
<br />BTW, have a great cruise.