finger nails

hbollotte

it's sad when a little kid notices that you have strange looking finger nails. i hate mine, i call them beatle nails. just wondering if anyone you have had people actually point out that your finger nails looked different.

hbollotte

it's sad when a little kid notices that you have strange looking finger nails. i hate mine, i call them beatle nails. just wondering if anyone you have had people actually point out that your finger nails looked different.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

crystalina0814

All of the time! I hate my nails! I am always hiding them...I really need to not care what other's think, but it is so hard not too sometimes.

crystalina0814

All of the time! I hate my nails! I am always hiding them...I really need to not care what other's think, but it is so hard not too sometimes.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

Jeana

My dad was just visiting and we were going to the pool, so I painted my toenails because I hate them and they look better painted. Anyway, my dad was like you have to paint your nails to go to the pool?! When I told him why, he said that he hates his toenails too, but he doesn't have the option to paint them! LOL! (He does NOT have CF.)

Jeana

My dad was just visiting and we were going to the pool, so I painted my toenails because I hate them and they look better painted. Anyway, my dad was like you have to paint your nails to go to the pool?! When I told him why, he said that he hates his toenails too, but he doesn't have the option to paint them! LOL! (He does NOT have CF.)

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

Ricky123

Yes,People use to look at my clubbed nails all the time when i was a kid/teenager.Boys were not a problem but girls were especially bitchy ,

Ricky123

Yes,People use to look at my clubbed nails all the time when i was a kid/teenager.Boys were not a problem but girls were especially bitchy ,

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123