finger nails

robert321

i've had a few people notice mine, nothing too much though, i guess part of it is that i'm a guy instead of a girl and fingernails just aren't that big of a deal for guys. The big thing i have with my fingernails is when i get sick they get thinner and i can feel the "waves" through it especially on my thumbs and big toes. I've always looked at that as a good way to keep record of how i've been doing in the last couple months lol
One thing i have noticed about my fingernails is that they seem a lot stronger than other people's fingernails, i don't know if its part of the clubbing or something else

robert321

i've had a few people notice mine, nothing too much though, i guess part of it is that i'm a guy instead of a girl and fingernails just aren't that big of a deal for guys. The big thing i have with my fingernails is when i get sick they get thinner and i can feel the "waves" through it especially on my thumbs and big toes. I've always looked at that as a good way to keep record of how i've been doing in the last couple months lol
One thing i have noticed about my fingernails is that they seem a lot stronger than other people's fingernails, i don't know if its part of the clubbing or something else

robert321

robert321

robert321

<br />One thing i have noticed about my fingernails is that they seem a lot stronger than other people's fingernails, i don't know if its part of the clubbing or something else

ChevyZ71

People have told me I have wierd nails before. One time I was in a class and me and a girl were talking and she told me I have really ugly nails and that they were wierd looking. That ended or conversasion. But Im a guy so I really dont care what people think, think can think what they want but not matter how much they care its never going to change the way I am.

ChevyZ71

People have told me I have wierd nails before. One time I was in a class and me and a girl were talking and she told me I have really ugly nails and that they were wierd looking. That ended or conversasion. But Im a guy so I really dont care what people think, think can think what they want but not matter how much they care its never going to change the way I am.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />

jbrandonAW

aww hugs! I can't relate to them being ugly (I don't have any clubbing) BUT I do know that I hate mine b/c I can't grow them out -they are always to thin and brittle...it def sucks.

Get fake ones???

jbrandonAW

aww hugs! I can't relate to them being ugly (I don't have any clubbing) BUT I do know that I hate mine b/c I can't grow them out -they are always to thin and brittle...it def sucks.

Get fake ones???

jbrandonAW

Get fake ones???

jbrandonAW

Get fake ones???

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />Get fake ones???

robert321

random question...
can a person, specifically a female, with cf get fake nails with the clubbing?
anyway, just thought of that and decided to ask, sorry for hijacking the thread

robert321

random question...

robert321

random question...

robert321

random question...

robert321

random question...
<br />can a person, specifically a female, with cf get fake nails with the clubbing?
<br />anyway, just thought of that and decided to ask, sorry for hijacking the thread