finger nails

Transplantmommy

Robert....yes, I had acrylic nails a couple of times for my proms and then my wedding. It's a little harder for people to put them on my fingernails, but it can be done.

As for people noticing mine, they never got bad enough for people to really notice but I have pointed out other CFers fingernails, comparing them to what mine used to look like or what another CFers looks like. I even had clubbing in my toes!!! Since the transplants, my fingers aren't so clubbed anymore.

Transplantmommy

Robert....yes, I had acrylic nails a couple of times for my proms and then my wedding. It's a little harder for people to put them on my fingernails, but it can be done.

As for people noticing mine, they never got bad enough for people to really notice but I have pointed out other CFers fingernails, comparing them to what mine used to look like or what another CFers looks like. I even had clubbing in my toes!!! Since the transplants, my fingers aren't so clubbed anymore.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />
<br />As for people noticing mine, they never got bad enough for people to really notice but I have pointed out other CFers fingernails, comparing them to what mine used to look like or what another CFers looks like. I even had clubbing in my toes!!! Since the transplants, my fingers aren't so clubbed anymore.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>robert321</b></i>

random question...

can a person, specifically a female, with cf get fake nails with the clubbing?

anyway, just thought of that and decided to ask, sorry for hijacking the thread</end quote></div>

I have difficulties with the press on nails that you do yourself because they are "pre shaped" & dont jive with the shape of mine.

I now get acrylic nails. The acrylic is shaped to fit & bond with my nail so they last.

JazzysMom

random question...

anyway, just thought of that and decided to ask, sorry for hijacking the thread</end quote></div>

I have difficulties with the press on nails that you do yourself because they are "pre shaped" & dont jive with the shape of mine.

I now get acrylic nails. The acrylic is shaped to fit & bond with my nail so they last.

JazzysMom

random question...

JazzysMom

random question...

anyway, just thought of that and decided to ask, sorry for hijacking the thread</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />random question...
<br />
<br />can a person, specifically a female, with cf get fake nails with the clubbing?
<br />
<br />anyway, just thought of that and decided to ask, sorry for hijacking the thread</end quote>
<br />
<br />I have difficulties with the press on nails that you do yourself because they are "pre shaped" & dont jive with the shape of mine.
<br />
<br />I now get acrylic nails. The acrylic is shaped to fit & bond with my nail so they last.
<br />
<br />

J

Juniper

Not my nails so much but my fingers the fourth one along on both hands curves at the top like an old witch. Just need a cackle now!! (Oh no! hubby says i already have one)

J

Juniper

Not my nails so much but my fingers the fourth one along on both hands curves at the top like an old witch. Just need a cackle now!! (Oh no! hubby says i already have one)

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

<br />