Finger nails

Well i'm a 15 year old boy with CF. I have this weird thing with my finger nails. My finger nails have like these cracks in them and the nails aren't straight. Like they are bumpy.. I asked my doctors and they said it's nothing to do with my nutrition like all my vitamins are fine. I dont know if its my medicine thats doing this to me. Does anyone else have this?<br>

Well i'm a 15 year old boy with CF. I have this weird thing with my finger nails. My finger nails have like these cracks in them and the nails aren't straight. Like they are bumpy.. I asked my doctors and they said it's nothing to do with my nutrition like all my vitamins are fine. I dont know if its my medicine thats doing this to me. Does anyone else have this?<br>

Simba15

I have the same thing with my toenails. it started all of a sudden for me. i don't know if it is related to CF or not.

Simba15

I have the same thing with my toenails. it started all of a sudden for me. i don't know if it is related to CF or not.

Simba15

Simba15

Simba15

Simba15

Printer

Hi Mike:

One of the diognastic tools for any lung disease is the clubbing of fingernails. For whatever reason, the blood dosent get to the fingertips. Bumping and cracking can be a part of this but so can be a calcium diffency. Ask your Doctor to do a calcium level blood test.

Printer

Hi Mike:

One of the diognastic tools for any lung disease is the clubbing of fingernails. For whatever reason, the blood dosent get to the fingertips. Bumping and cracking can be a part of this but so can be a calcium diffency. Ask your Doctor to do a calcium level blood test.

Printer

Hi Mike:
<br />
<br />One of the diognastic tools for any lung disease is the clubbing of fingernails. For whatever reason, the blood dosent get to the fingertips. Bumping and cracking can be a part of this but so can be a calcium diffency. Ask your Doctor to do a calcium level blood test.

Printer

Hi Mike:

Printer

Hi Mike:

Printer

Hi Mike:
<br />
<br />One of the diognastic tools for any lung disease is the clubbing of fingernails. For whatever reason, the blood dosent get to the fingertips. Bumping and cracking can be a part of this but so can be a calcium diffency. Ask your Doctor to do a calcium level blood test.

Printer

Hi Mike:

Printer

Hi Mike: