First hospital stay since diagnosis

mom2my3kids

Hey gang,

My 4 mo old son is now entering the hospital after being diagnosed 2 months ago. We are unsure of what to expect but we need prayers if not for anything but our sanity. Unfortunately the CF center he goes to (the closest) is 2 hours away from us...means major hospital stay...hotel costs etc...ugh and I was told that this is only the beginning....thanks for allowing me to post a vent of sorts...

mom2my3kids

Hey gang,

My 4 mo old son is now entering the hospital after being diagnosed 2 months ago. We are unsure of what to expect but we need prayers if not for anything but our sanity. Unfortunately the CF center he goes to (the closest) is 2 hours away from us...means major hospital stay...hotel costs etc...ugh and I was told that this is only the beginning....thanks for allowing me to post a vent of sorts...

mom2my3kids

Hey gang,

mom2my3kids

Hey gang,

mom2my3kids

Hey gang,
<br />
<br />My 4 mo old son is now entering the hospital after being diagnosed 2 months ago. We are unsure of what to expect but we need prayers if not for anything but our sanity. Unfortunately the CF center he goes to (the closest) is 2 hours away from us...means major hospital stay...hotel costs etc...ugh and I was told that this is only the beginning....thanks for allowing me to post a vent of sorts...
<br />
<br />

M

Mommafirst

I'm so sorry!!!

Please call the hospital's Ronald McDonald house or equivalent. Don't stay in a hotel. The house will give you a very cheap rate and a place to cook meals, etc. CF kids and their families are pretty high on the priority list for these places.

(((HUGS)) and hang in there!!!!!

M

Mommafirst

I'm so sorry!!!

Please call the hospital's Ronald McDonald house or equivalent. Don't stay in a hotel. The house will give you a very cheap rate and a place to cook meals, etc. CF kids and their families are pretty high on the priority list for these places.

M

Mommafirst

I'm so sorry!!!

M

Mommafirst

I'm so sorry!!!

M

Mommafirst

I'm so sorry!!!
<br />
<br />Please call the hospital's Ronald McDonald house or equivalent. Don't stay in a hotel. The house will give you a very cheap rate and a place to cook meals, etc. CF kids and their families are pretty high on the priority list for these places.
<br />
<br />(((HUGS)) and hang in there!!!!!

flatfordl

Is it going to be a long stay? I agree with the previous poster that you should call the hospital and see what they have to offer you since you are traveling. There are many posts on here titled tips for traveling or tips for hospital stays. If you do a search you might find them and learn some good info.

Good luck!

flatfordl

Is it going to be a long stay? I agree with the previous poster that you should call the hospital and see what they have to offer you since you are traveling. There are many posts on here titled tips for traveling or tips for hospital stays. If you do a search you might find them and learn some good info.

Good luck!

flatfordl

Good luck!

flatfordl

Good luck!

flatfordl

<br />
<br />Good luck!