flovent

allie5

Glad to see I'm not crazy and that my daughter isn't crazy either. I was really hoping this just wasn't her new attitude. How long before you noticed the side effects fading? I'm not sure we can deal with her moodiness much longer. She's been on the Flovent for about 3-4 wks now. Thanks.

allie5

Glad to see I'm not crazy and that my daughter isn't crazy either. I was really hoping this just wasn't her new attitude. How long before you noticed the side effects fading? I'm not sure we can deal with her moodiness much longer. She's been on the Flovent for about 3-4 wks now. Thanks.

allie5

allie5

allie5