flovent

allie5

My 8 yr old daughter just started Flovent a couple weeks ago. Are there any other side effects besides thrush? She's been very moody lately and her mouth always seems dry along with chapped lips. Could these be from the flovent? What is everyone else's experiences with it?

Thanks!

allie5

My 8 yr old daughter just started Flovent a couple weeks ago. Are there any other side effects besides thrush? She's been very moody lately and her mouth always seems dry along with chapped lips. Could these be from the flovent? What is everyone else's experiences with it?

Thanks!

allie5

Thanks!

allie5

Thanks!

allie5

<br />
<br />Thanks!
<br />
<br />

Alyssa

My daughter has been on Flovent for several years without any problems.

I don't know if the dry mouth and chapped lips could be from the Flovent, but just for good measure you could try increasing liquids.... maybe she is a little on the dehydrated side???

Best wishes

Alyssa

I don't know if the dry mouth and chapped lips could be from the Flovent, but just for good measure you could try increasing liquids.... maybe she is a little on the dehydrated side???

Best wishes

Alyssa

Best wishes

Alyssa

Best wishes

Alyssa

<br />
<br />I don't know if the dry mouth and chapped lips could be from the Flovent, but just for good measure you could try increasing liquids.... maybe she is a little on the dehydrated side???
<br />
<br />Best wishes

MMBinNC

I've never had any side-effects from the FloVent and I've been on it forever! But the dry lips could be from the inhaler but I'm not sure because I have Psoriasis and that messes with skin all over my body- including my lips to a small degree.

MMBinNC

I've never had any side-effects from the FloVent and I've been on it forever! But the dry lips could be from the inhaler but I'm not sure because I have Psoriasis and that messes with skin all over my body- including my lips to a small degree.

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

JazzysMom

The dry mouth & lips could be from thrush also.
<br />
<br />I have had it bad enough that it spread out of my mouth!