For the Guys with CF

cdale613

Dear Garran,

I am 27 years old, and am a man. Its a lot of responsility being a man... you have to help your Mom, you have to do your homework, and you get to have some fun too.

Now, the only way you can do your best helping your Mom and doing your homework and having fun is if you do your vest and treatments. I like to ride my bike... but I wouldn't be so good at it if I didn't do all my treatments everyday. I also have to help my wife around the house, and go to work everyday. I wouldn't be good at those things if I didn't do my treatments.

Its ok not to like doing your treatments, but you still have to do it. Being a man means doing things you have to do even if you don't like doing them. Luckily, after your done you can dress up like the hulk and play videogames!!

And don't forget, Garran, real men tell their Moms how much they love them.

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

Dear Garran,

I am 27 years old, and am a man. Its a lot of responsility being a man... you have to help your Mom, you have to do your homework, and you get to have some fun too.

Now, the only way you can do your best helping your Mom and doing your homework and having fun is if you do your vest and treatments. I like to ride my bike... but I wouldn't be so good at it if I didn't do all my treatments everyday. I also have to help my wife around the house, and go to work everyday. I wouldn't be good at those things if I didn't do my treatments.

Its ok not to like doing your treatments, but you still have to do it. Being a man means doing things you have to do even if you don't like doing them. Luckily, after your done you can dress up like the hulk and play videogames!!

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

Dear Garran,

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

Dear Garran,

Chris

27 m w/cf

cdale613

Dear Garran,
<br />
<br />I am 27 years old, and am a man. Its a lot of responsility being a man... you have to help your Mom, you have to do your homework, and you get to have some fun too.
<br />
<br />Now, the only way you can do your best helping your Mom and doing your homework and having fun is if you do your vest and treatments. I like to ride my bike... but I wouldn't be so good at it if I didn't do all my treatments everyday. I also have to help my wife around the house, and go to work everyday. I wouldn't be good at those things if I didn't do my treatments.
<br />
<br />Its ok not to like doing your treatments, but you still have to do it. Being a man means doing things you have to do even if you don't like doing them. Luckily, after your done you can dress up like the hulk and play videogames!!
<br />
<br />And don't forget, Garran, real men tell their Moms how much they love them.
<br />
<br />Chris
<br />
<br />27 m w/cf

vmhoward

I want to thank you all for responding. I have read the responses so far to Garran and he just loved hearing his name first of all. He also took everything that was said and pondered it. I could see it in his eyes. Perhaps this thread will help other mom's dealing with the same situation and the more advice our boy's can get the merrier.

With everything that he has to go through even at this young age, he tries to hard to be a 'grown up' and seems to be maturing faster than his body is allowing. So I guess seeing that there are other people out there that have gone through what he is going through is a Godsend. And knowing that he is not alone is something that he will remember.

Thank you.

vmhoward

I want to thank you all for responding. I have read the responses so far to Garran and he just loved hearing his name first of all. He also took everything that was said and pondered it. I could see it in his eyes. Perhaps this thread will help other mom's dealing with the same situation and the more advice our boy's can get the merrier.

With everything that he has to go through even at this young age, he tries to hard to be a 'grown up' and seems to be maturing faster than his body is allowing. So I guess seeing that there are other people out there that have gone through what he is going through is a Godsend. And knowing that he is not alone is something that he will remember.

Thank you.

vmhoward

Thank you.

vmhoward

Thank you.

vmhoward

<br />
<br />With everything that he has to go through even at this young age, he tries to hard to be a 'grown up' and seems to be maturing faster than his body is allowing. So I guess seeing that there are other people out there that have gone through what he is going through is a Godsend. And knowing that he is not alone is something that he will remember.
<br />
<br />Thank you.

robert321

real men work hard to stay in good shape, all the "men" that i'm sure he is looking up to to decide what a man is are probably huge and buff and if your son wants to be huge and buff he'll have to do all his meds, thats the only idea i have, good luck

robert321

real men work hard to stay in good shape, all the "men" that i'm sure he is looking up to to decide what a man is are probably huge and buff and if your son wants to be huge and buff he'll have to do all his meds, thats the only idea i have, good luck

robert321

robert321

robert321