For thos that still do manual chest pt

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Oh and prior to the vest we did it three times a day -- threw in a middle of the night (2 a.m.) one if he was sick or a mid-afternoon one if we were home on the weekend.

DS and I both work full time and DS goes to preschool/daycare. So I get up about 5:45 and do the first treatment. He vests at 5 pm when we get home and then again before bed -- 9:30.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Oh and prior to the vest we did it three times a day -- threw in a middle of the night (2 a.m.) one if he was sick or a mid-afternoon one if we were home on the weekend.

DS and I both work full time and DS goes to preschool/daycare. So I get up about 5:45 and do the first treatment. He vests at 5 pm when we get home and then again before bed -- 9:30.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />DS and I both work full time and DS goes to preschool/daycare. So I get up about 5:45 and do the first treatment. He vests at 5 pm when we get home and then again before bed -- 9:30.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Grayson is 11mos and now has the vest but when she comes to my house overnight, we do morning and evening with 2 1/2mins each section. Doing her back is usually easier then doing her sides or chest, however, I lay on the floor with my knees bent and her on my belly leaning back on my thighs and she get to watch tv. Usually a music video, she loves music. That way she seems to let me do her chest better. Same way for her sides. Any other way there is a fight to get her to sit still.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

Grayson is 11mos and now has the vest but when she comes to my house overnight, we do morning and evening with 2 1/2mins each section. Doing her back is usually easier then doing her sides or chest, however, I lay on the floor with my knees bent and her on my belly leaning back on my thighs and she get to watch tv. Usually a music video, she loves music. That way she seems to let me do her chest better. Same way for her sides. Any other way there is a fight to get her to sit still.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting