Forum slowness, and just horrible user expereince all together!

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

I'm not saying it's hard to use. What I am saying is it's SLOW, has many issues best example posting the same thing 4-8 times in a row. Timing out when you post something (aka not posting). Navigation compared to 99% of other forums is much harder. I'm not saying I have a problem with it but it was a learning curve. If you don't post on other forums you wouldn't know this. I don't know if you do or not. I have posted on vBulliten forums for years PHPBB's and ASP Playground they are all much better. You have to freaking write HTML code to do anything on here! it's horrible and not needed. (IE posting a link or picture in line) links should automatically show up shouldn't have to reference it. Pictures should be displayed by simple
tags.</end quote>

<br>Hey Ennio,<br>I agree with those problems that Frank has mentioned above. Maybe focus on updating software before adding new/more features to the site? Just a thought.

azdesertrat

<P><STRONG>I've had tons of troubles trying to commnicate with other members on this site. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Once I tried to contact a lady who was having problems with the University of Arizona's transplant program. I tried to post a comment no less than 15 times with no success. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>This is very aggravating. It's the reason I'm not more active on this site than I already am. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>I really like the site & all the members I've had contact with but if this crap persists I may just quit altogether. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Someone, please fix this site! </STRONG></P>

azdesertrat

<P><STRONG>I've had tons of troubles trying to commnicate with other members on this site. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Once I tried to contact a lady who was having problems with the University of Arizona's transplant program. I tried to post a comment no less than 15 times with no success. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>This is very aggravating. It's the reason I'm not more active on this site than I already am. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>I really like the site & all the members I've had contact withbut if this crap persists I may just quit altogether. </STRONG></P>

azdesertrat

<P><BR><STRONG>I've had tons of troubles trying to commnicate with other members on this site. </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>I really like the site & all the members I've had contact withbut if this crap persists I may just quit altogether. </STRONG></P>

65rosessamurai

We still have to use our own HTML codes to post? My blog still isn't the way I want cause I haven't had time to learn HTML coding!
Incomudrox has a point! (Hi Frank!)
Understanding that he has some serious background in IT himself, I can see he knows what he's talking about.

However, I also agree that if possible, for Incomudrox to throw some of his ideas to the Admins to see if there's a future to update the site or not. If I'm not mistaken, this software is over 5 years old anyway, right?
So, unless the Software manufacturer has been giving out patches or service packs, may be time for an upgrade to match the technology of the 21st.

IMO

65rosessamurai

We still have to use our own HTML codes to post? My blog still isn't the way I want cause I haven't had time to learn HTML coding!
Understanding that he has some serious background in IT himself, I can see he knows what he's talking about.

However, I also agree that if possible, for Incomudrox to throw some of his ideas to the Admins to see if there's a future to update the site or not. If I'm not mistaken, this software is over 5 years old anyway, right?
So, unless the Software manufacturer has been giving out patches or service packs, may be time for an upgrade to match the technology of the 21st.

IMO

65rosessamurai

IMO