Four pounds under the weight requirement

Joanne

When I was waiting for a transplant, I weighed 100 pounds. They wanted me to gain. I started eating potatoes with butter and other fattening things. I would whip up heavy whipping cream and put that on top of things or in hot drinks. Also when I ate something had milk, I would add 1/2 and 1/2. I was also diabetic, but we worked around that.
Joanne

Joanne

When I was waiting for a transplant, I weighed 100 pounds. They wanted me to gain. I started eating potatoes with butter and other fattening things. I would whip up heavy whipping cream and put that on top of things or in hot drinks. Also when I ate something had milk, I would add 1/2 and 1/2. I was also diabetic, but we worked around that.
Joanne

Joanne

Joanne

Joanne

Joanne

Joanne

<br />Joanne