Frequencer

Liza

I know not alot of people are very familiar with the Frequencer. We have been trying to get this for Rachel for some time now. I have finally accomplished that and she received it today! She just happens to have a pft schedueled today so we will see how it goes. We are sure that this will make a big difference in her life, not only with compliance but with independence as well. Rachel has been using a hand held percussor, the G-5, which was great when we switched from the jack hammer type. It did/does it's job when it was us doing her PT for her.

In case anyone is interested I will report back from time to time how it's going. She goes into clinic about every 6 to 8 weeks depending on how the last visit went.

I just wanted to share our excitement!

Liza

I know not alot of people are very familiar with the Frequencer. We have been trying to get this for Rachel for some time now. I have finally accomplished that and she received it today! She just happens to have a pft schedueled today so we will see how it goes. We are sure that this will make a big difference in her life, not only with compliance but with independence as well. Rachel has been using a hand held percussor, the G-5, which was great when we switched from the jack hammer type. It did/does it's job when it was us doing her PT for her.

In case anyone is interested I will report back from time to time how it's going. She goes into clinic about every 6 to 8 weeks depending on how the last visit went.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />In case anyone is interested I will report back from time to time how it's going. She goes into clinic about every 6 to 8 weeks depending on how the last visit went.
<br />
<br />I just wanted to share our excitement!
<br />
<br />

rubyroselee

Awesome! Let us know if it works well for her. I'm interested in hearing how well the machine works.

(BTW, your girls are just gorgeous!)

rubyroselee

Awesome! Let us know if it works well for her. I'm interested in hearing how well the machine works.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

<br />
<br />(BTW, your girls are just gorgeous!)

Liza

Thanks Leah, I will keep you posted.
<br />
<br />You have a couple of cuties yourself!
<br />
<br />