Frequencer

Liza

Hi Melissa, sorta kinda but not really.

The Frequencertm is a digitally controlled acoustical airway clearance device.

www.dymedso.com

I don't know if it will show up as a link.

The person who invented it based it on the effects of Bass at a concert. Who by the way has CF. We had heard about someone working on something like this way back around the early 90's. Whether it is the same guy, I have no idea.

I should take a picture of it and add it to my signature. Perhaps I will get around to it.

Liza

www.dymedso.com

The person who invented it based it on the effects of Bass at a concert. Who by the way has CF. We had heard about someone working on something like this way back around the early 90's. Whether it is the same guy, I have no idea.

I should take a picture of it and add it to my signature. Perhaps I will get around to it.

Liza

www.dymedso.com

Liza

www.dymedso.com

Liza

<br />
<br />The Frequencertm is a digitally controlled acoustical airway clearance device.
<br />
<br />www.dymedso.com
<br />
<br />I don't know if it will show up as a link.
<br />
<br />The person who invented it based it on the effects of Bass at a concert. Who by the way has CF. We had heard about someone working on something like this way back around the early 90's. Whether it is the same guy, I have no idea.
<br />
<br />I should take a picture of it and add it to my signature. Perhaps I will get around to it.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

C

cfsucks

i tried the frequencer twice. the first time i really liked it. the second time i didn't think it worked as well.

btw did insurance cover it at all? or did you purchase it out of pocket?

C

cfsucks

i tried the frequencer twice. the first time i really liked it. the second time i didn't think it worked as well.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br />btw did insurance cover it at all? or did you purchase it out of pocket?

Liza

Rachel has always had a really difficult time getting junk up and it really seemed to help during the trial and seeing a difference in her pft's after her trial was a clincher for me. Then after she went off to college and her pft's dropped. Most likely due to her not doing her treatments properly and we know because she lost a significant amount of weight the first two months of school. Her being able to do her CPT properly has always been a major concern. She isn't always going to have someone there to do her back. So far so good. She's had it a whole week and her cough has loosened up. She's not on antibiotics, just her regular cycle of TOBI. Which normally doesn't change much of anything except her raspy throat in the beginning. We'll be headed to Key West this week for a few days so I'm anxious to see what the salt air plus the frequencer will do for her. No, she doesn't do the HS, it irritates her throat too much. She tries every few months to do it again. Yea, the insurance coding is all screwed up with the frequencer, the pay out is crazy. We sucked up the cost ourselves. We have military insurance, but I hear that many private insurances are paying for it. Those whose costs aren't tied to Medicare like ours.

Liza

Rachel has always had a really difficult time getting junk up and it really seemed to help during the trial and seeing a difference in her pft's after her trial was a clincher for me. Then after she went off to college and her pft's dropped. Most likely due to her not doing her treatments properly and we know because she lost a significant amount of weight the first two months of school. Her being able to do her CPT properly has always been a major concern. She isn't always going to have someone there to do her back. So far so good. She's had it a whole week and her cough has loosened up. She's not on antibiotics, just her regular cycle of TOBI. Which normally doesn't change much of anything except her raspy throat in the beginning. We'll be headed to Key West this week for a few days so I'm anxious to see what the salt air plus the frequencer will do for her. No, she doesn't do the HS, it irritates her throat too much. She tries every few months to do it again. Yea, the insurance coding is all screwed up with the frequencer, the pay out is crazy. We sucked up the cost ourselves. We have military insurance, but I hear that many private insurances are paying for it. Those whose costs aren't tied to Medicare like ours.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />

CFcarebear

I am so glad you got one!! My husband's doctor requested a "test model" but never heard back from them. Do you know of the name of someone to contact directly who will respond to emails, phone calls, etc.? I can't wait to hear about your daughter's response to it!

CFcarebear

I am so glad you got one!! My husband's doctor requested a "test model" but never heard back from them. Do you know of the name of someone to contact directly who will respond to emails, phone calls, etc.? I can't wait to hear about your daughter's response to it!

CFcarebear

CFcarebear

CFcarebear